My ipod loves Dizzy???
May 12, 2009 at 1:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

buddhashenglong

500+ Head-Fier
I searched here for a while and perused discontinued at ilounge and figured this is the place I might actually get an answer. I have a first generation mini with a 32 Gig compact flash card and it has worked fine for months, but lately it will seem to reset and go to one album and play it regardless of what it was just playing. Not tragic, but strange and annoying. Its Dizzy Gillespie Verve Masters and it has happened 10 times over the past couple months. "I'll never go back to Georgia" at least I love that song("Manteca".) Any suggestions or solutions would be appreciated to the fullest and thanks to modders who did the cf card mod first.

May 12, 2009 at 1:37 PM Post #2 of 7
It loves Dizzy. Can you blame it?

May 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM Post #3 of 7
Had it stopped on Christine Aguilera now that would have been a problem!
biggrin.gif

May 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM Post #4 of 7
No suspect songs on my joint, her voice is great though. Especially compared to what goes for pop stars these days. Perhaps I should ask a "genius" about this. I'm sure they would recommend an itouch or iphone to replace my free mini.

May 14, 2009 at 8:29 AM Post #5 of 7
No suggestions?? Its definitely a strange occurrence but surely someone has seen something like this. It has been stationary any time its happened. I also use Media Monkey instead of itunes if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back