My HIFIMAN MegaMini Impressions
Oct 31, 2016 at 9:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

wangwu

New Head-Fier
HI~everyone , as the first post, I would like to share my experience of new toy

I feel surprised when I got the MegaMini. “ It’s very light and handy.” I said from my heart. It’s smaller than my palms. The body is aluminum which seems durable. Most other portable players are heavy. I can’t believe this small and light player can play Hi-Res music, but it can. Besides, MegaMini can play music for 15 hours. It’s amazing to have enough power to listen for long time.

It just needs 2 - 3 seconds to boot-up. The screen shows the menu and basic information. It’s intuitive to use. However, choosing the songs must be one by one and can’t move from page to page, it will take some time if you want to find a song directly. If you hold the press, the high-light of directing can be move faster. You can find the card slot at the bottom of the player. It supports up to 256GB of microSD card which can be save lots of Hi-Res music, such as 24bit / 192kHz. When I tried to listen to some music, namely jazz and pop music, the sound of musical instruments is are noticeable. The vocals sounds crystal clear and it was a pleasant to listen to.

Overall MegaMini is quite good. I think it is suitable for people new to hi-res audio to use. The great attraction for me is this tiny size player can play Hi-Res music. It’s really portable to take with you! It has made quite the impression on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back