My headphones gave me toothache.
Jan 28, 2010 at 4:37 AM Post #16 of 21
Ummm. Am I the only one who thinks there is something wrong with his tooth? It sounds to me like you need someone to mod your tooth, not the headphones...perhaps a dentist?

Seriously though, everyone's head not only has a different shape, but also different placement of nerve endings. For example, I cannot wear sun glasses without a hat on for more than 30 min otherwise I get really bad pain by my ears. I have tried literally hundreds of different types of sun glasses and still get the pain. Weird, Anyway, you could be experiencing the same thing with the headphones.

or, you need a dentist, especially since your tooth still hurts after you take them off.

Jan 28, 2010 at 6:25 AM Post #17 of 21
Should probably stay away from Ultrasone's then, said to be much worse. My ALO-780 were pretty bad but getting used to it now. Grado's were fine after a couple of weeks.

Jan 28, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by paldepind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Falling asleep while listening to music is fricking AWESOME!!

I do that alot after got my WA22.

I put my HD650 over their box when not in use. headband will lose up in a week. The RS-1 I got was not that bad.

Jan 28, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seamaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I put my HD650 over their box when not in use. headband will lose up in a week. The RS-1 I got was not that bad.

That didn't work for my HD580. I had them over my tower case for 3 months. After taking them off, it only took a couple of weeks before they hurt again. It was a shame because I did like the sound. They're just not made for my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back