My grandfather has a tumor...Updated 4/14/08
Apr 11, 2008 at 7:52 AM Post #18 of 24
my family and I are past that stay positive stuff,
instead, Stay Strong. Your Granpa and you.

Apr 11, 2008 at 11:27 AM Post #19 of 24
Thank you everyone for your support. I didn't sleep very well last night. I'll be making plans to visit my grandfather soon.

According to my mother, he has been seeing a neurologist. And, my mother did mention that there are many different types of tumors, and that the doctors won't know until he goes in for surgery as to the severity.

Again, thank you Head-fi. I've been listening to a lot of my favorite Schubert pieces to help keep me calm.

Again, thank you.

Nylan

Apr 12, 2008 at 1:53 AM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really have to keep my anger in check when I read about how you can cure yourself of cancer with nothing but positive attitude.

IMO where positive attitude helps is by removing the inmediate worry from the patient mind so at least he/she can enjoy the moment and their remaining time on this earth. Not loosing the faith is a powerful thing IMO.

Apr 12, 2008 at 7:08 AM Post #21 of 24
Hope the surgery are successful and that he recover nicely.

Apr 12, 2008 at 7:20 AM Post #22 of 24
Both my grandfathers are now dead, after long, humiliating illnesses. I seriously hope yours makes a full recovery, watching loved ones die is about as awful as it gets.

Apr 15, 2008 at 2:20 AM Post #24 of 24
Hang in there Nylan, and try to think good thoughts, and share that with your Gramps too!

Peace~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back