My grado sr125 mods.
Nov 1, 2009 at 3:33 PM Post #16 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
edd9000 check out the leather headbands made by Jeremy of JMoney. He has an sponsored thread. Nice work and good luck.

Im aware of the jmoney bands, ive lurked on headfi a while, im just not much of a poster on forums.

My wife is pretty handy on a seweing machine, im trying to convince her i need a band made from python skin or similar, if that fails ill order the jmoney band.

Nov 1, 2009 at 5:38 PM Post #18 of 28
Lovely
biggrin.gif
Wouldn't mind these myself.

Nov 9, 2009 at 4:10 PM Post #22 of 28
Please keep us posted with any new changes, these look absolutely awesome so far.

Nov 9, 2009 at 4:13 PM Post #23 of 28
The cups are pretty much done, i got some mesh in but not glued it. I need to refinish them again due to an experiment going badly.

Id like to make some more alu parts for them but i have another project (diy turntable) absorbing my time.

Nov 12, 2009 at 8:36 PM Post #24 of 28
Would you sell any of these cups? Are you able to lathe out wood at all, to produce what would more or less be wooden "liberators", which are another common mod? I'd love some alluminum cups and wooden liberators!

Nov 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM Post #26 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by edd9000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No i dont have any intentions of making these to sell.

I have never worked with wood, ive not seen the liberators but if they are already on the market why not buy those?

I can't find them in wood, pvc only.

Nov 12, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #28 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by edd9000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah,i think jmoney audio does wooden cups in the same kinds of style as i made in aluminum.

Nah, I don't want those, I want what you made. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back