My Grado SR-80, it's defect......
Feb 12, 2002 at 7:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Odin

100+ Head-Fier
Well, I don't know what's wrong and what happened to it. Apparently the right can isn't working properly, I can't hear anything unless I tangle my cord and loop it and whatever. So I'm assuming it's the cord that's the problem. So should I "butterknife disect it"? Or should I send it back to Grado?

I've never had a defect headphone, and I've never felt this lost from a product before.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Feb 12, 2002 at 8:36 AM Post #3 of 6
I say send it back
smily_headphones1.gif

Soz was on my way back from work
tongue.gif

Feb 12, 2002 at 11:09 AM Post #4 of 6
If your SR80s are not guranteed anymore, try to call Grado and ask how much they'll charge for a cord replacement.
I wouldn't spend, say 60$ plus P&P on a 100 bucks phones for replacing the cord.
In such case, the only answer is upgrado or (even better) get some nicely priced Philips cans.

Feb 12, 2002 at 3:02 PM Post #5 of 6
Send them back to Grado or your dealer where you bought them, they'll fix them. I've never had a problem getting repair on my Grados.

Feb 12, 2002 at 3:15 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by Odin
No one cares.......there used to be a time when someone would help me in 5 minutes after I post, those were my days of head-fi........
frown.gif

59 minutes passed from your first post to this one... aren't you overdramatising this a bit?
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back