my gr07 BE are dead ..or not? i'm sick of life
Jul 6, 2015 at 5:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

nuno91

Head-Fier
hi
first of all sorry for my english i'm french and it's known the french are not the best in languages:)!

i have a problèm with my right ear monitor since 1 week ,the sound works or not depends the direction of the inner cable but yesterday nothing!
i decided to open the body delicately i use a scalpel and i look to ckeck if the cable is not broken inside.
but like i see nothing ,i unsold the two wires ans unfortunatly when i pull a little wire more warm i think,the caps in metal pull off :frowning2:
so under i see somethink like gelee (i think it's the bio celulose) et put dilicatly the metal cap on the same position before the drama:frowning2:.

i cut and soldering the thin two wire ,test and nothing :frowning2:

do you think i break the the driver by pull of the cap cause of the hot?
do you think it's very hard to solder the wire cause theyre are a lot of thin wire?

so i'm very desapointed cause i love my gro7 be with my dx50 and can't buy another IEM for the moment 

i hope you take a litlle while to answer me.

regards

Jul 7, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #2 of 8
If the soldering point was pulled up off of the driver there is no saving it unfortunately. You might be able to find a replacement driver for them if you look hard enough or email them about it. They won't send you one for free since you opened it, but it's worth asking them about.

Jul 7, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #8 of 8
ok it's dead so what iem could be an intersting upogrades with my ibasso dx50 according to you?
my spec are :no too bassy i don't listen rap,techno rnb and dance but my taste are hard rock ,electro like daft punk and classical.
is a very analytic detailled  iem for classical may be be also good for rock and metal?
if it's possible detachables cables(to avoid the same issue) and the price 250 euros about.

thanx for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back