My friend had the nerve to say Bose was the best...
Mar 9, 2006 at 4:21 AM Post #32 of 35
bose in german means bad/evil/horrible. Just thought you should now....of course it has the umlauts but americans would go WHAT THE HELL when they saw them.

Mar 9, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #33 of 35
I wanna learn German, but all my school has is either Spanish or French. I figure two years of Spanish though will be good when I want to order something @ McDonalds.

Mar 9, 2006 at 5:05 AM Post #34 of 35
I was at Futureshop and heard some ppl taking a listen to the Bose setup there and the Bose setup was at a fairly high volume. So I told my friend, "Go save them, quick." We walked over and there were 3 more elderly people, not old folks though. Two males and a female. One of the males was talking about his home setup, saying how the acoustimass was only the midrange setup and that at home he had the Bose setup with speakers in the back and stuff. He was also telling them what a 7.1 system was, talking about the subwoofer and all that like he was a master at audio systems.

The blind leading the blind.

Mar 9, 2006 at 3:28 PM Post #35 of 35
I would add energy and mirage to speakers that destroy bose as far as sound quality. A Mirage Omnisat set up can obliterate an acoustimass 5 set up no problem, and for under $1k. Not to mention that while they are a bit bigger, they are more solid, and still cool looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back