My flagship loaner saga with YT reviewer known as BGGAR/HAWAIIBADBOY
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020 at 4:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

thomaskr

Member of the Trade: Nguyen Custom Monitors
First of all this was already posted on my thread on the headphones and IEM sections, but replies and etc was going way off topic and overlapping the original thread for it to be noticeable, hence at the advice of Jude, i will put up the post here so its clearly much more visible, consolidated and let people know the circumstances that lead to this unfortunate encounter with this particular reviewer. Please refrain from profanity or Jude will ill end up censoring the locking this thread. This post is also a forewarning to anyone who wants to deal with BGGAR and what you may come to expect when he goes Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde on you.

My first post was on Saturday 23rd 2020 in regards to my flagship which was supposed to be returned to me by BGGAR was late by 7months,.

"Just a heads up and warning to everyone if you see the bellav2 attached in pic sold by anyone, its considered a stolen product and will not be available for any after service or future upgrades. It was loan to badboy (known as BGGA and hosts of what other names he might call himself) It was a loaner product and he'e been hoading for the last 6months and is giving all kinds of various excuses to the point of blocking me on facebook and not replying to my emails when i've asked him multiple times to ship them to another reviewer in line, i've asked another head-fier to talk some sense into him and was replied with same old lame excuses. Do kindly advise me if you see the picture of the following bellav2 floating around in earphone sellers zone in another assumed name."

** 2020/08/18 - Update guys, i got back my bellav2 about a week ago thanks to @crinacle. Mod can close the topic if they please

Attachments

• BELLAV2-5.jpg
    BELLAV2-5.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BELLAV2-6.jpg
    BELLAV2-6.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 0
  • BELLAV2-7.jpg
    BELLAV2-7.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BELLAV2-8.jpg
    BELLAV2-8.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 29, 2020 at 4:57 AM Post #2 of 13
Now this is a second part of the story where i release the timeline of the full chat conversation from the time he asked for the loaner earphone to the current saga where he falsely incriminates me of calling his gf and intimidating her and invlove her family.

Even as we speak, he is still sticking to the fantasy story cooped up in his own personal discord and playing it over and over again to his followers.

I didn't want to do this, but i think i need to let the community know and not misunderstand. And also p;oint out dealing with BGGAR isn't exactly dealing with a normal human being here (My 2nd warning!).

There wasn't anything in the slightest that i did in the past in getting the bellav2 loaner back, that offended BGGAR gf or her family in anyway. please see attached the images, the red colored are my own words, the black box are timelines of the conversation from start to finish,.

Every image is marked from numbers 1-26 so you follow the corresponding conversation i had with him from last year till today. I don't like doing this, and i hope this will be the last time i need to be calling out someone for trying to twist my words ot what happened.

Attachments

• bggar-1.png
    bggar-1.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-2.png
    bggar-2.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-3.png
    bggar-3.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-4.png
    bggar-4.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-5.png
    bggar-5.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-6.png
    bggar-6.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-7.png
    bggar-7.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-8.png
    bggar-8.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-9.png
    bggar-9.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-10.png
    bggar-10.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-11.png
    bggar-11.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-12.png
    bggar-12.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-13.png
    bggar-13.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-14.png
    bggar-14.png
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-15.png
    bggar-15.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-16.png
    bggar-16.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-17.png
    bggar-17.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-18.png
    bggar-18.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-19.png
    bggar-19.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-20.png
    bggar-20.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-21.png
    bggar-21.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-22.png
    bggar-22.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-23.png
    bggar-23.png
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-24.png
    bggar-24.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-25.png
    bggar-25.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 29, 2020 at 4:59 AM Post #3 of 13
Final attached images and a bonus stack of images that was screen shot by another fine human being who questioned directly if what BGGAR was doing was right before he got booted out of the discord. Since my post was first uploaded on head fi.

You can see he's still indulging in his fairy tale of his gf being insulted by me.

Well like they say, if you tell too many lies, you end believing in your own lies.

But Facts and evidence do not lie. BGGAR lie so much he contradicts himself in the process which is really laughable and at the same time sad.

Has this gone personal? yea you could say that. After all i can't sit back and watch you spew your fantasy rubbish about me. You probably tried that on others and it might have worked to some extend, but unfortunately for you this doesn't work on me..

At the end of the day, i won't be getting back the loaner, not like i expected i would since you blocked me and became incommunicable for the last 7months.

But then i get to know that your integrity, character is worth only USD1K which is still a cheap price to pay for knowing who/what you really are, alot of people fall for scammers for far more much money

Think about that for a moment, you're worth no more than 1k as a human being in my eyes.. SAD? pretty much..

Attachments

• bggar-26.png
    bggar-26.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-27.png
    bggar-27.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-28.png
    bggar-28.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-29.png
    bggar-29.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-30.png
    bggar-30.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • A.jpg
    A.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 0
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 0
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 0
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 31, 2020 at 5:44 AM Post #4 of 13
Sadly it looks like this issue will be swept under the rug and forgotten just like the last scandal. Once again the guy walks away unscathed as if nothing happened, even in light of all the damning evidence.

Jun 1, 2020 at 2:11 AM Post #6 of 13
Wow... that s pretty unreal.
But you handled the converstion well.
I hope he'll just send them and you can put this behind you.

Jun 4, 2020 at 1:51 AM Post #7 of 13
Sadly it looks like this issue will be swept under the rug and forgotten just like the last scandal. Once again the guy walks away unscathed as if nothing happened, even in light of all the damning evidence.

Well, to certain extend yes, but what goes on the internet stays on the internet, it'll be a good reference to people who want to deal with him and what they can expect in return

I have met some people like this also. I'm sure you can get the police involved? Interagency? Because this is theft and not just a small amount either.

Probably too complicated since i'm in another country and hes on an island in Japan

Wow... that s pretty unreal.
But you handled the converstion well.
I hope he'll just send them and you can put this behind you.

Nah, he was never planning to return them anyway...

Aug 17, 2020 at 12:45 PM Post #8 of 13
Did you get back your set?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 17, 2020 at 1:14 PM Post #10 of 13
This guy has made racist comments against Asians, he has tried to extort companies, now he is stealing equipment? I would send this to Youtube, over and over, and also create a Twitter account and tag his youtube/twitter accounts. Basically attack his revenue stream.

This was posted by a vendor and it's disgusting (removed, racial slur). He also copyright claimed Jomo's video. How is he even a thing after being like this.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2020 at 5:11 PM Post #12 of 13
I tried to bring this fiasco up in another thread and got swarmed by his followers.
People are crazy, what can you do....

There are quiet a few that do not like him and his reviews are just ramblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back