My first time 😅
Oct 9, 2023 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

fra107

100+ Head-Fier
Burson conductor 3R ex demo, 5 days after payment is already in my hands
I kind of abandoned this hobby for a while, but it's time for some good listening again!

First listening, because of a series of coincidence, with these (25 €)

I randomly play nothing else matters via Spotify from a pixel 7 connected by usb cable

1st tear after about 3 seconds
I've heard some detail that I've never heard before, and the small Sony has even a pretty good soundstage

Then I decide to listen to something I've heard a million times, it's a masterpiece IMHO, I'd say my test album, Anime Salve, by Fabrizio De André

Every now and then the small Sony show their limit, of course, but it doesn't stop the laugh in my face

I'm at about 1 hour of listening, no ears fatigue despite the volume medium high, everything is just at the right place, all the instruments and
voices

1 1/2 hour into the listening, now I start feeling the fatigue, I finally decide to pause the music and come back on earth, what an experience today! 🎶

I've owned an lcd-2<Balanced Beta 22<w4s Dac 2 a few years ago, that's the best I've heard ever

How is this possible? I mean, with a 25 € thingy 😳

A pair of second hand HE6SE v2 will come in in a few days, should I alert my cardiologist? 😂

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2023 at 4:57 PM Post #2 of 9
1000013947.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2023 at 6:07 PM Post #3 of 9
Then I decide to listen to something I know perfectly, it's a masterpiece IMHO, Anime Salve, by Fabrizio De André
Never heard of these IEM's, but Anime Salve is an incredible album. Tons of natural treble detail, great bass punch and texture, and some masterful songwriting obviously...good taste! :sunglasses:

Oct 9, 2023 at 6:59 PM Post #5 of 9
Hey, in the end, it's all in the music! But those HE6se v2's...will blow your mind (still have no idea how to insert a GIF on this forum lol)

Oct 10, 2023 at 2:34 PM Post #8 of 9
What do you mean? :)
Oh just that in the end, it’s not even the gear that moves us, it’s the music. The gear just helps us connect to it more, or in different ways. Speaking personally anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back