My first thoughts. HD650's.
May 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM Post #16 of 18
  Stopped reading after " Before these, my most expensive pair of headphones were $120 Logitec G35s "
is harsh but impressions are meaningless unless you have other good headphones to compare to :frowning2:

Impressions aren't meaningless c64.  He was explaining his experience with  the HD650's.  The only thing meaningless in this thread is your worthless comment.

Congrats Adam78.  I had a pair and they are indeed a great set of phones.  They do get better with some run time.

May 12, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #17 of 18
  Haha, I work for Best Buy. As you may or may not know, Best Buy's employee discount is Cost. So whatever markup they would apply to items does not factor in. The store buys them for $320, so that's what I get them for! I work at a bank now making better money, but am staying there part time JUST for the discount. As well as the people I work with, it's a pretty great place actually.

Sounds like a sweet deal. Don't think we get anything like that over here in the UK. :frowning2: 
Also you know some headfiers will be getting their CVs ready after reading this right? 
smily_headphones1.gif

HD650s and Beethoven string quartets are my study music at the moment. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back