My first product review! Astell & Kern
Apr 4, 2019 at 4:48 PM Post #16 of 19
Thank you for the work you are doing so sad it is so needed.
When you say Warren are you talking about @warrenpchi ?
Yes sir, the very one. Great guy and I'm not just saying that because he bought me lunch one time from a shady burger hut in Las Vegas (best burger I ever had though). Him and Dan @Stillhart spent nearly half a day with me between that burger joint and two coffee/tea places explaining amps and dacs, etc, because this whole world is new to me. Bless them and their passion to help those less audibly fortunate.

Apr 4, 2019 at 5:41 PM Post #18 of 19
Yes sir, the very one. Great guy and I'm not just saying that because he bought me lunch one time from a shady burger hut in Las Vegas (best burger I ever had though). Him and Dan @Stillhart spent nearly half a day with me between that burger joint and two coffee/tea places explaining amps and dacs, etc, because this whole world is new to me. Bless them and their passion to help those less audibly fortunate.
I know them both they are good guys for sure. I’ll be seeing them in June at CanJam SoCal it is always a fun time.

Apr 4, 2019 at 5:44 PM Post #19 of 19
Glad to see you're enjoying it, my friend. Regarding the song choices, I'm just going to say that there was already music on that device when I got it and I added to what was there, so many of the songs you listed weren't ones I put on there.

The person whom I got it from knows who he is and should feel bad. :astonished:

:beyersmile:

Welcome to Head-fi, sorry about your wallet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back