my experience with livewires so far
Nov 25, 2008 at 12:28 AM Post #46 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Update: Cancelled my order I have had a terrible experience and lost 5 weeks of my time (would have taken 8 weeks) waiting for them to get to me plus the time to get my impressions back I am sending a warning to all that livewires is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I could not stress how much to stay away from them and save your mind and wallet the stress of going through what I did

How did you cancel your order? They have not replied to any of my 3 emails since they charged my credit card. Did you call them and they refunded your Paypal? (You paid by Paypal if I remember correctly...)

Nov 25, 2008 at 12:33 AM Post #47 of 65
I always call their california number and I did pay by paypal and supposedly I will have a refund in there tomorrow. Also I have to wait for them to send my impressions back to me.....Now it is time for ue10's or 11's!!!!!

Nov 25, 2008 at 10:07 AM Post #48 of 65
Quote:

Update: Cancelled my order I have had a terrible experience and lost 5 weeks of my time (would have taken 8 weeks) waiting for them to get to me plus the time to get my impressions back I am sending a warning to all that livewires is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I could not stress how much to stay away from them and save your mind and wallet the stress of going through what I did

Wow, that sucks. And what the hell is up with them?
But I'm still (surprise surprise) waiting for my LW's, and very curious what will happen in my case.

Could you tell us someting about your treatment?
Was it pollite? Did you get angry? Did they explain your delay? etc. etc.
Because I'm hoping I won't get the same trouble...

Thanks.

Nov 25, 2008 at 1:44 PM Post #49 of 65
They were never nasty or rude to me but they weren't working with me at all.... they offered nothing to make it worth my while to wait forever and kept telling me different stories...they attempted to explain the delay but it is a crock of crud they cannot keep up with their orders and it is not fair to do that to a customer and not even communicate to tell me what the heck is going on.... they said "hopefully" they can send my impressions out this week??? Lame

Nov 25, 2008 at 2:03 PM Post #50 of 65
Hi,

I was fortunate to come across your post. I am at a crossroad because a moment ago I was pretty firm in getting my customs done by livewires. But now I am not so sure. I am based in Singapore, so imagine how I would feel after reading of the poor customer service, how much worse would it be for some place further?

The initial reviews I read gave it the thumbs up, some even did say that it's better than triple fi.

Back to the drawing board I suppose, perpahs Freq may be better. UE are way beyond my budget.

Nov 25, 2008 at 2:13 PM Post #53 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by geralt_ll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

I was fortunate to come across your post. I am a crossroad because a moment ago I was pretty firm in getting my customs done by livewires. But now I am not so sure. I am based in Singapore, so imagine how I would feel after reading of the poor customer service, how much worse would it be for some place further?

The initial reviews I read gave it the thumbs up, some even did say that it's better than triple fi.

Back to the drawing board I suppose, perpahs Freq may be better. UE are way beyond my budget.

Well, I'm living in The Netherlands which isn't around the corner aswel.
And I'm still hoping to get some proper service, so don't judge on 1 bad case.

Nov 25, 2008 at 2:31 PM Post #55 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by geralt_ll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

I was fortunate to come across your post. I am at a crossroad because a moment ago I was pretty firm in getting my customs done by livewires. But now I am not so sure. I am based in Singapore, so imagine how I would feel after reading of the poor customer service, how much worse would it be for some place further?

Freq is not likely to come back. Try HearYourself they have good customer service and a decent turnaround time.
Mine took 2 or 3 weeks.

Look into custom sleeks as well.

Nov 25, 2008 at 2:44 PM Post #56 of 65
Quote:

They were never nasty or rude to me but they weren't working with me at all.... they offered nothing to make it worth my while to wait forever and kept telling me different stories...they attempted to explain the delay but it is a crock of crud they cannot keep up with their orders and it is not fair to do that to a customer and not even communicate to tell me what the heck is going on.... they said "hopefully" they can send my impressions out this week??? Lame

Please post up how it goes getting a refund from them. Mine was supposed to be processed last week, I have yet to see it come through.
mad.gif
If it hasn't been done by this Friday I'll be filing a charge back through my CC but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

Nov 25, 2008 at 3:35 PM Post #57 of 65
Mine passed the one-month mark last week.. so it's Week 5 since they charged my CC. Still no email replies from them.... Guess I need to cough up some Long Distance money to call their California office.

Nov 25, 2008 at 4:45 PM Post #59 of 65
but it's surprisingly odd that the company takes so much time to deliver the orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back