my experience with livewires so far
Nov 19, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #31 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reading this is quite alarming to say the least! That is terrible customer service!! It's almost like a bunch of unreliable stoners are running that business...

I'm one of the sufferer, but I still want to repeat that I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt here. They maybe a bunch of lab techs running the business who have no previous experience in customer service.

Nov 20, 2008 at 2:08 PM Post #32 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by parrot5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm one of the sufferer, but I still want to repeat that I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt here. They maybe a bunch of lab techs running the business who have no previous experience in customer service.

It's a tiny company that makes the best bang for buck custom audiophile quality iep. Livewires have transformed my listening pleasure. I travel abroad every weekend, and they are my constant companions. Denmark tomorrow!!!

Nov 20, 2008 at 3:12 PM Post #34 of 65
I also ordered by paypal. I don't think I received an email from them until they arrived through the post about 8 weeks later, and I didn't chase them. If they have your money then your customs are being customised.

Have you phoned them?
popcorn.gif

Nov 20, 2008 at 3:21 PM Post #35 of 65
I have spoken with them 3 times like I said earlier 8 weeks sounds like a lot but ur international so I don't if that greatly prolongs the process....but it is ok but if they missed the "you will definitely have them by next week" deadline a refund will be asked for shortly there after

Nov 21, 2008 at 8:49 AM Post #36 of 65
After my 10 days of "aftersales" silence I finally got an update from John.
He was nice and explained the delays etc.

Here's my experience so far:

week #44, 29 october, send my impressions
week #45, 07 november, impressions arrived at Earpeace
week #46, 11 november, payment was made
--- no replys anymore
week #47, 21 november, got an update
week #49 or later my order will be "shipped back"

God knows when I actually get them.
Estimated turnaround time 4-5 weeks or +- 35 days, quite a disappointment after the 10 days told when you order.

But, it's probably all worth it
L3000.gif

Funny thing to add.
I didn't have a clue about the size of "earpeace", I didn't know if they made 10 or a 100 LiveWires a day. Which could explain the minimal aftersales support.
Turns out they produce an average of 6,5 units a day.

Nov 24, 2008 at 1:53 PM Post #38 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well they promised me I would have them next week which is deadline number 3 they have given to me if they miss that then I will switch to UE's.

I don't want to miss the deadline for filling a dispute with my credit card company either, so I can't wait forever with NO replies from EarPeace whatsoever.

Nov 24, 2008 at 1:56 PM Post #39 of 65
yep I mean I am a very understanding guy but I can only go so far before it gets a little ridiculous.....BUT supposedly they are going out today or tomorrow I believe so I am going to phone them later in the day.

Nov 24, 2008 at 3:11 PM Post #40 of 65
Just get sleek customs and call it good.

Nov 24, 2008 at 3:45 PM Post #41 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoNtO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just get sleek customs and call it good.

I'd need to get a refund from EarPeace for the Livewires first
tongue.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 11:06 PM Post #42 of 65
UPDATE: Called em up again today 2ND WEEK OF DECEMBER!!!!! How the hell when they have had my impressions since the 16th of October take until the same time in december 2 months later to get them back to me????? Should I demand a full refund and switch to another company? I am starting to think ultimate ears will get them to me before livewires....

Nov 24, 2008 at 11:38 PM Post #43 of 65
So it's 7-week turn around time, IF they finally manage to keep their (4TH!) promise, that is.

Nov 25, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #45 of 65
Update: Cancelled my order I have had a terrible experience and lost 5 weeks of my time (would have taken 8 weeks) waiting for them to get to me plus the time to get my impressions back I am sending a warning to all that livewires is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I could not stress how much to stay away from them and save your mind and wallet the stress of going through what I did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back