Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kk they will be getting a call very shortly
smily_headphones1.gif

Can you ask about my order too? Mine turns 3-week old today
biggrin.gif

Nov 11, 2008 at 6:02 PM Post #18 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha they won't lemme get that type of info but I will give them a call shortly I guess they get the info on the order from my name?

Good luck! and let us know the outcome.

Nov 18, 2008 at 11:23 AM Post #20 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My experience (somewhat documented in the main Livewires thread) goes like this:
  1. great pre-sale service, emails answered within hours of being sent
  2. after I paid for them I couldn't get an email response out of them
  3. called them yesterday to arrange the return of ear pieces (more on that below) and they answered the phone right away and were polite and friendly

I get the exact same treatment here...(which sucks to know that after they get your money the attention goes to 0)

And hockeyb whatsup?

Nov 18, 2008 at 3:35 PM Post #21 of 65
UPDATE whenever you call them use the california 510 number since they always pick that up and I have not had sucess using the 800 one. By the time I will get them (next week) it will be a 5 week turn around time. THIS IS HORRIBLE. They told me they were going to rush them and have them to me in 2 weeks since I needed them for performances. I made sure to let them know how dissapointed I was and I expect them to upgrade me from 2 day to overnight and possibly a second cable for free. It is not cool to not only horribly miss a deadline but to also not even tell the customer of the situation. Going back I would have ordered the ue-11's which I will still end up doing sometime in a few months from now.

Nov 18, 2008 at 7:28 PM Post #22 of 65
You were so emphatically supporting Livewires just last week in your IM messages, convinced that they had solid turn-around times. I guess you've changed your mind.

Nov 18, 2008 at 8:16 PM Post #23 of 65
Thats because my 2 friends got theirs in 3 weeks or less and now mine is 5. I cannot completely blame livewires since their shipment got caught up and I guess it was out of their control but they were completely wrong in not contacting me or telling me my livewires were going to be so late. So if that translates to changing my mind then yes I absolutely did

Nov 18, 2008 at 9:20 PM Post #24 of 65
My take is, that's what u gotta put up with othar than paying 3x for those other premium customs.

Sometimes, I prefer these under-the-radar, no-big-brand-names 'coz I know they are giving me a good deal, as long as I realize I won't get any chocolate mints, no nice box. Livewires is been in business for a few years, so unless they gone into financial difficulties lately...

Nov 18, 2008 at 9:32 PM Post #25 of 65
Well according to them a shipment of "parts" was caught up in customs causing a delay so I don't know but either way I am going to end up with the best IEM out there. Therefore it just annoys me that I am having issues. I bought the livewires as a good idea to see how customs compare to my universals and if I liked em enough to invest in a more expensive pair

Nov 18, 2008 at 9:40 PM Post #26 of 65
I haven't contact Livewires, and they haven't told me of the delay... Here I am sitting and waiting and hoping they meet their 3-week turn around time. It's my one-month anniversary this Friday.

Plus, they still haven't answered any of my emails since the order.

Nov 19, 2008 at 5:42 PM Post #28 of 65
...Even if you have to wait 10 weeks....Livewires are so worth the wait. Things can go wrong even with the best of companies regardless of price.

Nov 19, 2008 at 10:09 PM Post #30 of 65
Reading this is quite alarming to say the least! That is terrible customer service!! It's almost like a bunch of unreliable stoners are running that business...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back