exX08

500+ Head-Fier
Here they are:

English 9 CP- 85 B
World Studies Honors- 89 B+
Algebra 1 - 100 A+
Physical World - 88 B+
Art- 93 A

Notice the 100% in Algebra. I should have signed up for Geometry or at least Algebra 2. Overall I'm pretty satsfied with them. Nothing lower than an 85. Anyone get their exams back yet?

Jan 30, 2007 at 11:45 PM Post #2 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by exX08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here they are:

English 9 CP- 85 B
World Studies Honors- 89 B+
Algerbra 1 - 100 A+
Physical World - 88 B+
Art- 93 A

Notice the 100% in Algebra. I should have signed up for Geometry or at least Algebra 2. Overall I'm pretty satsfied with them. Nothing lower than a 85. Anyone els get there exams back yet?

I see why your lowest grade was English.
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 11:52 PM Post #4 of 79
I don't waste my time with school, I put in enough effort to get about 50% in all classes so I can scrape by. I don't need their plastic knowledge.

Thankfully I only had one exam this semester, in english. The rest of my classes were BS classes like computers, gym, auto shop.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 11:53 PM Post #5 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by OGTL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't waste my time with school, I put in enough effort to get about 50% in all classes so I can scrape by. I don't need their plastic knowledge.

Thankfully I only had one exam this semester, in english. The rest of my classes were BS classes like computers, gym, auto shop.
smily_headphones1.gif

What do you plan to do the rest of your life?

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:04 AM Post #6 of 79
Mine - Honors English 10 - 85 (Honors is the highest in our small school, untill AP Junior year)
- Western Civ Honors - 88
- Advanced Algebra II - 95 (Same thing for Advanced, but AP Senior year)
- Advaced Geometry - 98
- Advanced Chinese - 93

Also, to add onto that, I don't study, unless bringing you book home and leaving it in your bag is studying.

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:05 AM Post #7 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by exX08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What do you plan to do the rest of your life?

LOL, great question.

Anyways, congrats on your grades. My grades were always poor in liberal arts and strong in science and math. Now studying aero. engineering and I've never had to take an English class! :p

I didn't study at all in HS and came to college with 15 AP credits, 5's in all science and math. However, ended up being surrounded by 1000's of very smart people and had to learn how to study again :/ My message to everyone, work on those study habits before you have to learn em the hard way!

What do you want to be?

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #8 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by OGTL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, good luck with that...
rolleyes.gif

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:20 AM Post #9 of 79
I'll have to post here in a couple weeks, but right now, here are my standings:

Health - 93
Pre-Calc. H - 90 (I don't try at all, but I'm one of the smartest in the class. It's actually my 10 minutes of work, 45 minutes of video games class. >_>)
Spanish II - 91
Ecology - 92 (Biggest joke ever)
Language Arts 10 H - 94
AP European History - 91 (Barely scraping by, hope I maintain the A after the final)

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:26 AM Post #10 of 79
congrats!!

I always breezed through my english & literature classes, math was a killer for me. i worked hard at it through college though. Fortunately my career challenges both
rs1smile.gif
rs1smile.gif

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #14 of 79
Are you guys all part of Team High School?

Being a senior, I didn't do too well...

AP English: C-
AP Government: C+
AP Studio Art: A
(the rest were pretty much remedial classes that I pulled A's in)

Ehh I can see why I'm going to art school
tongue.gif

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:42 AM Post #15 of 79
I get ticked when people say how because I'm Asian, I should be smart and know math and science right off the top of my head.

With my case actually, English and U.S./World History have always been my strong points, and I love both classes. Math and science (AP Bio) just drag me through the rose bushes all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back