Apr 19, 2005 at 3:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

TheMuffinMan_01

500+ Head-Fier
anyone got a cure to unstuffify my ear? damnded colds
frown.gif

Apr 19, 2005 at 3:58 AM Post #2 of 7
blow your nose.

Apr 19, 2005 at 4:45 PM Post #6 of 7
I told you doofus...Hydrogen Peroxide followed by a blast of water (as hot as you can take it..test first of course) through a tiny syringe hole. The hp loosens all the wax, and the water will flush it out. If you have a cold though, don't do it, because your ears probably need some of that wax to cope with your condition. (for lack of wanting to explain/too long)

Most of the ear cleaning kits you'd find in the pharmacy, are made of a Hydrogen Peroxide mix/solution, so I'd imagine that pure HP wouldn't be so bad either. It's what they used on me in the E.R. when I went to get my ears flushed last year...the wax was compacted cuz stupidly, I used to use Q tips incorrectly. You should have seen the wax that came out..I could have sent it to some art school to use for sculpting ! (ok, slight exaggeration, but it was ecch.)

Apr 19, 2005 at 4:51 PM Post #7 of 7
a two person operation for sure and one that while I do it regularly it is a tad uncomfortable if not painful and one that actually works.

Blows me away how many times I think I am hearing everything only to find after a treatment I was not.

not always a bad thing depending on who is talking........
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back