Nov 10, 2011 at 3:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

BattleBrat

Previously known as Blasto_Brandino.
It's as thin as my Ipod Touch 4th gen!

Nov 10, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #2 of 47
And???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 13, 2011 at 3:17 AM Post #4 of 47
He's too busy testing the thing out, give him time. I think he's lovin' the darn thing, same as me & my Motorola Atrix 4G.

Nov 16, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #7 of 47
Aaah, BB - you go from one toy to the next in rapid succession - must have a trust fund or you found Bernie Madoff's duffel bag outside the prison gates - half your luck.

Nov 16, 2011 at 12:44 AM Post #9 of 47
I just bought the samsung galaxy S2 after much deliberation two days ago.

Should receive it tomorrow. I am going to see how i like it for a ocupleof weeks and then make a decision on whether to keep it or return it and jump ship from ATT to Verizon for the droid.

Nov 17, 2011 at 3:00 AM Post #10 of 47
Sorry about the delay, the RAZR sits on my bed...... mocking me..... I bought the warranty, but the protectors haven't arrived yet, when they do the testing will begin!

Nov 18, 2011 at 1:39 AM Post #13 of 47
screw it. checked out the razr at the store today and was sold. THe network speed, the design, the fact that i have been a satisfied Motorola user the last 4 years had something to do with it too. Cancelled the galaxy S2. Bought the Razr. Should have it delivered latest by monday. Transitioning from ATT to Verizon after nearly 5 years. Don't even ask why i was on att for so long. 

Nov 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM Post #14 of 47
I'm fine with my AT&T service, and I had horror stories w/Verizon on a weekly basis. But, this is all about the PHONE!!! I luv my Motorola Atrix 4G, and the new RAZR is a KILLER!!! I'd JUMP on it if AT&T ended up getting it, but I'll be DAMNED if I'd go back to Verizon. 

All I'll say is, from trying & testing & owning a whole BUNCH of Android phones and the iPhone 4 is: MOTOROLA FTW!!! 
L3000.gif

Nov 20, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #15 of 47

Quote:
I'm fine with my AT&T service, and I had horror stories w/Verizon on a weekly basis. But, this is all about the PHONE!!! I luv my Motorola Atrix 4G, and the new RAZR is a KILLER!!! I'd JUMP on it if AT&T ended up getting it, but I'll be DAMNED if I'd go back to Verizon. 

All I'll say is, from trying & testing & owning a whole BUNCH of Android phones and the iPhone 4 is: MOTOROLA FTW!!! 
L3000.gif

Wait til the devs get their hands on it and manage to port CM9/8 to it. There's a whole bunch of hoopla on which number the next increment of CyangeonMod is going to be...I'm thinking 8 but most are saying 9. If you still haven't figured it out, CyanogenMod has DSP manager. Equalizer that interacts on a hardware level.

Aside from that, both AT&T and VZW have their respective horror stories with customer service.
beyersmile.png

The thing is, if you're nice to the customer service people, they'll go up to bat for you. It got me my Droid 2 Global after I managed to crack the screen on my D1. Granted, it's still trucking along as a music player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back