My dilemma
Feb 17, 2012 at 2:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

giorgiocis

New Head-Fier

Hi! I'm new to the forum but i follow you since a week and i have a question to ask(sorry for my english but it's not my native language).
Well the fact is that i've understood that there's no better iem under 100$ cause everyone has his own personal feeling with earphones and that's a lot subjective. I have 150$ to invest in a new set-up cause I love listening to music and I’m actually doing it with a nokia 5800XM and a standard panasonic in ears that apparently (by other user review) fails at mids (shame on me! But also shame on Panasonic 
biggrin.gif
 ) and I really don’t know what I’m missing in terms of quality and so on. So 40$ will go for a Sansa Clip+ and the remaining, not necessary all of them (I’m not rich 
tongue.gif
, just interested in getting the most with my budget in terms of quality/price), will go for a new IEM. As I said I will not bother you on random question that has not objective answer.
By the way I mainly listen to

• Apocalyptica,Epica,Evanescence,Muse,Dream theater (I may have been missing someone but I think I’ve made my point) 70%
  • Random rock songs 25%
  • Random other stuff 5%
Here you are, now please (for the love of god I’m going crazy in the 221 multiple IEM review post ) suggest 
popcorn.gif

P.S: thx for your time and hard work here on head-fi (i've learnt a lot)
wink.gif

P.P.S: i forgot to mention that i have really small ears, maybe it can help you suggesting
wink_face.gif

Feb 21, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #3 of 3
May want to look at FXT90. Read review of EPH100 too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back