My Dilemma
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

scohen158

Head-Fier
Ok so I have a Samsung S Galaxy 2 (Tmobile Version) using PowerAmp and a Pair of Klipsch S4's. I am trying to decide on a purchase tomorrow and have between around $350. I listen to all types of music (Rock, Rap, Metal, Hard Rock, Hip Hop, Trance, Classical, Alternative) so really want a good all around quality IEM.

My dilemma is I was thinking

A. I could buy a nice IEM using most of my budget and a 32gb Micro SD card for my phone then later upgrade my source. If I went this route I was thinking Monster Turbine Pro Golds but am really looking for suggestions for other good all around IEMs that can be worn for 8+ hours a day. I don't need Subwoofer level bass but do like a quality bass with a decent amount.

B. I could keep the S4's for awhile and upgrade my source to a Cowon J3 probably 32 gb. I eventually plan to get a Cowon as I want a good sounding with good battery life flac/mp3 player that doesn't require Itunes.

C. I sort of do both but get either the 8 or 16gb Cowon and a roughly $150 pair of IEM such as the x10 Klipschs. Open to suggestion on other IEMs in this price range.

So if you had what I currently had and were thinking of spending $350 tomorrow which of these 3 options would you choose and if you choose A or C please suggest any good all around IEMs in price range on that choice. Also if you have an idea that I didn't list feel free to share.

Thanks in advance,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back