My dedicated track for my MS-1.
Aug 12, 2005 at 10:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

d0e

New Head-Fier
.Hello Gurus all over the world. This all is making me cry and love. Good and bad but mostly good. Why that you may ask? money isnt all. I really like my "hobby" Wich are to spend money on headphones and other gears. My Ladie think im crazie but with an smile.. Sometimes i say to her over the phone that i bought something =) And She say something like.. No.. not again =) she understand.

Allright To the point. After some time reading all kind of stuff here, like 3 times a week atleast! im stuned by the goood deal of what music should sound like.. thrue my Alessandros MS-1. Plugged in my new bought karma. WOW! Really good, awesome. All i want to do now is take the karma and the MS-1, take them with me everywere just to show some ppl that dont now what im into and let them listen on they own.
biggrin.gif

What i want now is grado sr 60. After reading the interview with John grado i got kinda tempting to check them out.
Will the Grado sr 60 be atleast near as good as my ms-1? need a run and hide phone when going out and such.

Plz dont correct me about the spellings. OR plz do! My black belth in video- Kick and slam-skills are only from american tv-shows.

Ps. The track i was mention in topic is : Ticon - Don´t tell me I sing like a Robot

Aug 12, 2005 at 11:01 PM Post #2 of 3
hehe, that was funny. oh and no the sr60 does not sound as good as the ms1 but they are close. The ms1 is more nuetral and the highs are softer. I have not heard the ms1 but the info is from what i have read online.

Aug 13, 2005 at 1:05 AM Post #3 of 3
I only listened to the sr60 for maybe 30 minutes of my life and I did enjoy it but I'd take my MS1 over it any day. The MS1 is more of a tamed grado but still has that kick a** impact/grado sound. The highs of the MS1 are indeed smooth but I'd say the low end was smoother than the sr60 too. Then again I only listened to the sr60 for bout 30 minutes from a karma (god I miss my karma...I'm luving my X5 though) and it was mostly MP3 format if i remember correctly. The sr60 has been on my shopping list for awhile but I've been buying other things (X5, E4, DT250) that have set my spending back for at least a few months. Hope you enjoy your MS1 as much as I have. I've like it so much that I've made a promise that I will never be without these cans for the rest of my life...I hope they still make these 20 years from now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back