My dad and brother loved the KSC75!
Jul 14, 2005 at 2:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Ziddy

Head-Fier
So much that they ordered a pair each! I guess Head-Fi really is a wallet-zapper - but then, it's not as though they're all that expensive, anyway.

Also, my dad listened to them through my iPod with and without the PA2, and he said that he did indeed notice a difference in SQ. I'm glad to see that I'm not going crazy after all, and that my hard-earned money is going to good use.

I just can't wait until I get my SiK ram din, though.

Jul 14, 2005 at 2:23 AM Post #2 of 6
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 4:11 AM Post #4 of 6
i was thinking more like:

dark side, join they will ...

it seems so odd to be driving the ksc-75's with an amp that cost multiples of what the phones cost in the first place!

Jul 14, 2005 at 4:20 AM Post #5 of 6
yeah, especially how people don't amp more expensive headphones, yet you amp $30.
biggrin.gif
Haven't tried the KSCs, but if you were able to show the headphone way to your family, GOOD JOB.
biggrin.gif

"The stupid amp you ordered doesn't do anything." my sister.

Jul 14, 2005 at 6:48 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHoboFest
yeah, especially how people don't amp more expensive headphones, yet you amp $30.
biggrin.gif
Haven't tried the KSCs, but if you were able to show the headphone way to your family, GOOD JOB.
biggrin.gif

"The stupid amp you ordered doesn't do anything." my sister.

Yeah, I thought it was silly to spend $14 on cans and $60 on an amp, but it doesn't sound bad, and clip-ons are much better for portable use than full-size cans.

The quote from your sister reminds me of my brother's opinion of my amp =P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back