My contribution to Head-fi: A HEAD-FI GAME
May 4, 2007 at 10:33 AM Post #121 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try clicking a lot. A LOT. If you've seen Boondock Saints it shouldn't be too hard any more.

!!!
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
!!!

How did I not notice that before!

Now I just need to find out how to open the dresser thing to get the 701's

May 4, 2007 at 10:40 AM Post #122 of 146
Finally got it...I feel so dumb
eggosmile.gif

Great game!

May 4, 2007 at 3:55 PM Post #125 of 146
Nice game.

I'm stuck though. I've got the first three headphones. X marks the spot and break the portal on the spot but I can't find the spot or the x ?????
mad.gif
mad.gif

Got the gin and the head and fi and notes and santa door and key(but nothing's happening with that) and everything but can't find the spot. Tried to get santa drunk with the gin but that didn't help.

May 4, 2007 at 4:01 PM Post #126 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice game.

I'm stuck though. I've got the first three headphones. X marks the spot and break the portal on the spot but I can't find the spot or the x ?????
mad.gif
mad.gif

Got the gin and the head and fi and notes and santa door and key(but nothing's happening with that) and everything but can't find the spot. Tried to get santa drunk with the gin but that didn't help.

That's exactly where I got stuck and finally gave up. I tried to give the gin to the basement boys, but they didn't want any...too busy I guess.

May 4, 2007 at 4:14 PM Post #128 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice game.

mad.gif
mad.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's exactly where I got stuck and finally gave up. I tried to give the gin to the basement boys, but they didn't want any...too busy I guess.

Sometimes things are easier to see when it isn't so bright.

May 4, 2007 at 4:19 PM Post #129 of 146
Ok I'm totally stuck, i have the shures and the k701. in my inventory i have the liquor bottle, a remote, and the Santa note. i opened up the bathroom, read the book on the table, and i have no idea what to do now. help me!

May 4, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #132 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Max /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok I'm totally stuck, i have the shures and the k701. in my inventory i have the liquor bottle, a remote, and the Santa note. i opened up the bathroom, read the book on the table, and i have no idea what to do now. help me!

The computer is there for a reason.

May 4, 2007 at 4:23 PM Post #133 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you used the remote yet?

Have you given the bathroom a good scrubdown?

i use the remote on the tv, and all i get is static and some number when i try to change it. i also found that fi thin in the bathroom, and have no idea what to do with it

EDIT: i figured out what the numbers mean now, but still dont know what to do with it.

May 4, 2007 at 4:32 PM Post #134 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sometimes things are easier to see when it isn't so bright.

Thanks!!! That was the most fun one after finding it. Great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back