My contribution to Head-fi: A HEAD-FI GAME
May 2, 2007 at 11:30 PM Post #92 of 146
JW_donkey.jpg

Don't I feel silly.
rolleyes.gif

Frickin' awesome, Duderuud. Some fantastic spoofs of a few of Head-Fi's most beloved.

May 3, 2007 at 1:22 PM Post #95 of 146
Apparently this game is already spreading across the internet as we speak. I know there are some Japanese people who visit this board, but at least one of them was also into "escape games," and posted it on this Japanese escape game site within one day of the original post, and now there are 135 (and growing) posts in this thread dedicated to the topic within a day. Pretty amazing huh.

Thanks for the game btw, it was fun.

May 3, 2007 at 1:39 PM Post #96 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by kyrie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apparently this game is already spreading across the internet as we speak. I know there are some Japanese people who visit this board, but at least one of them was also into "escape games," and posted it on this Japanese escape game site within one day of the original post, and now there are 135 (and growing) posts in this thread dedicated to the topic within a day. Pretty amazing huh.

Thanks for the game btw, it was fun.

Yeah, the game is really spreading fast... 26000+ people played it by now and I got many emails from people all over the world waiting for sequels and giving positive feedback. Really nice to read all those reply's
icon10.gif

This must be very good advertisement for head-fi... I think I deserve text under my name and a fat bleu italic name
biggrin.gif

But I also found many sites where the game is posted... Nordinho.net, escapegames.nl (posted it there myself) and some other sites I don't recall at the moment. I'm really glad so many people are this positive
smily_headphones1.gif

May 3, 2007 at 1:47 PM Post #97 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch33ky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I beat the game in 8 seconds!

How?

Step 1) Click Start.
Step 2) Click the book on the table.
Step 3) Right click the window and click "Play".
Step 4) Repeat Step 3 two more times.

... Finished!

Do I get a cookie?

Works in the original escape the room.

May 3, 2007 at 8:40 PM Post #100 of 146
30,000 hits? Ah, it's good to be Big in Japan. Perhaps it helps that there's an Ultramanish aspect, and a Buddhaish one too!

May 4, 2007 at 3:27 AM Post #101 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by ironman64 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just pay attention to GlendaleViper's posts . . .

"...and so I read the book, page by page, cover to cover."

thank you! i finally finished it!
biggrin.gif
*just because of a space....*

May 4, 2007 at 4:41 AM Post #104 of 146
I can't find FI, open the Closet or open the trap door. I got the 2 paper hints, Gordons Vodka & remote. Cans found E5c & Floats.

..plus the Canucks just got eliminated from the play offs!!!

May 4, 2007 at 4:59 AM Post #105 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by duderuud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's at a place you don't want to get cuffed
wink.gif

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back