My Cat Killed My Audio Technica CM5!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 1, 2006 at 10:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Connie

100+ Head-Fier
i have no word to say...........
attachment.php

May 1, 2006 at 10:58 AM Post #3 of 22
can cats kill the CM7Ti?
evil_smiley.gif

May 1, 2006 at 11:47 AM Post #4 of 22
Killed how? Chewed the cable? Time for a Black/Silver Dragon full recable!
very_evil_smiley.gif
icon10.gif
rolleyes.gif

May 1, 2006 at 12:39 PM Post #6 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by biohazard_nz
pics
very_evil_smiley.gif

I demand pictures as well. Science demands it.

May 1, 2006 at 12:42 PM Post #7 of 22
This is exactly why I keep my headphones either in boxes, or stuck in a drawer. My cat would have made mincemeat of my headphones by now, otherwise.

May 1, 2006 at 2:04 PM Post #9 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
This is exactly why I keep my headphones either in boxes, or stuck in a drawer. My cat would have made mincemeat of my headphones by now, otherwise.

You forgot about the ones on your cat's head!
eek.gif

May 1, 2006 at 2:47 PM Post #11 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
String it up!

Naah... string yourself up for not being a responsible pet owner (or headphone owner) and leaving the things out for the cat to play with.

May 1, 2006 at 3:03 PM Post #12 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
Naah... string yourself up for not being a responsible pet owner (or headphone owner) and leaving the things out for the cat to play with.

Actually, you are right. But my response makes sense since I am admittedly not cut out to be a 'cat person'. It is unfortunate for me that three of them are living under my roof right now. Lets just say that the situation I am in will not allow me to do much about it. So all I can do is mark the days off the calendar until they finish out their natural life. For me cats are vile, destructive and selfish little creatures. I am sure they don't like me much either, which is fine with me.
icon10.gif

Allow me to demonstrate:

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5

Example 6

Example 7

Example 8

Example 9

Granted they can be cute at times, but the headaches and property destruction that come with owning them far outweigh the good points of owning them. Please don't get me started, I could write a list 100 miles long outlining the problems/headaches that come along with owning cats.

But at the end of the day, you are right it isn't the cats fault, they are just 'being cats' - which for me is a nightmare at times.

I guess if there were anything positive I can say about owning cats, it would be that (so far) they haven't chewed wires, or molested my headphones in any way *knocks on wood*.

So yeah, I think I have earned the right to say 'string it up' even though it was a tongue-in-cheek comment, and I would never actually harm an animal for simply just 'being an animal'.

May 1, 2006 at 4:28 PM Post #14 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
Actually, you are right. But my response makes sense since I am admittedly not cut out to be a 'cat person'. It is unfortunate for me that three of them are living under my roof right now. Lets just say that the situation I am in will not allow me to do much about it. So all I can do is mark the days off the calendar until they finish out their natural life. For me cats are vile, destructive and selfish little creatures. I am sure they don't like me much either, which is fine with me.
icon10.gif

Allow me to demonstrate:

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5

Example 6

Example 7

Example 8

Example 9

Granted they can be cute at times, but the headaches and property destruction that come with owning them far outweigh the good points of owning them. Please don't get me started, I could write a list 100 miles long outlining the problems/headaches that come along with owning cats.

But at the end of the day, you are right it isn't the cats fault, they are just 'being cats' - which for me is a nightmare at times.

I guess if there were anything positive I can say about owning cats, it would be that (so far) they haven't chewed wires, or molested my headphones in any way *knocks on wood*.

So yeah, I think I have earned the right to say 'string it up' even though it was a tongue-in-cheek comment, and I would never actually harm an animal for simply just 'being an animal'.

I am not sure of the coorelation you are trying to make...
thanks for all these links to other threads I guess?? what is this?? It looks like the Darwin awards list to me.

If you are having issues with animals in your roof, I would say you have a roof problem not a cat problem.

Thanks for sharing your opinions on felines, to me they are quite intelligent and simply mirrors to their care takers and envirornment, in that they act as the people/animals around them, and often share the same traits and personality...

stray animals, roof rats, and other types annoyances are just that, and should not be the general consensus to all of the cats or animals in the world.
Sorry about your roof/cats/equipment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back