My case
Jul 9, 2005 at 1:29 PM Post #2 of 8
The print of the gent with a bollard and apple is cool. Do you get stopped at the airport when you display your bad side?
icon10.gif

Jul 9, 2005 at 1:45 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesurf
The print of the gent with a bollard and apple is cool. Do you get stopped at the airport when you display your bad side?
icon10.gif

Fortunately I do not like to travel much, and I hate flying. Actually the good side/bad side thing was an idea I came up with after I made most of it, which I did yesterday. I used cut outs from posters, record sleeves, newspapers, schoolwork, a broken record, postcards, and whatever else I could find lying around the house that I didn't feel too bad about destroying/using for art. I guess I got bored of the plain old black case.

Jul 13, 2005 at 10:07 PM Post #4 of 8
I love Magritte - nice choice here ....
smily_headphones1.gif
Get yourself Golconde or "La trahison des images", too.

Well, the actual reason for my posting is that your "good" site made me curious - on the top left corner there's a glyph which reminds me of some Mayan Glyphs, maybe a combination of a glyph and a Mayan number. *LOL*, maybe it's just something else and my mind is fooling me - pleeeease enlighten me.

Marcus

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusH
I love Magritte - nice choice here ....
smily_headphones1.gif
Get yourself Golconde or "La trahison des images", too.

Well, the actual reason for my posting is that your "good" site made me curious - on the top left corner there's a glyph which reminds me of some Mayan Glyphs, maybe a combination of a glyph and a Mayan number. *LOL*, maybe it's just something else and my mind is fooling me - pleeeease enlighten me.

Marcus

You mean the white triangle with the triangle inside it? I think it came from a processed food box.

Can you see the fnords?

Jul 14, 2005 at 2:21 AM Post #6 of 8
I thought this thread was about your CASE of tinnitus getting diagnosed. Gosh, you're such an idiot!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back