My brother said the most rediclous thing today
May 1, 2004 at 4:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Whitebread

1000+ Head-Fier
A pair of HFI-DJ1s I ordered from Jan arrived today. So, I'm unpacking them and my brother comes in and says "hey, since you bought those headphones, can I have your old ones" pointing to my pair of Beyerdynamic DT770s. Silly n00bs, they think you only NEED 1 pair of headphones, what planet are they from..................

May 1, 2004 at 5:11 PM Post #2 of 14
From the planet of reality, unfortunately...
tongue.gif

It's all too easy to forget on this board that we're the deviants
eggosmile.gif

May 1, 2004 at 5:54 PM Post #3 of 14
1 pair! aaaaahahahaha. I suppose he thinks the 2 HP jacks on some amps are for sharing? Silly rabbit.

OMG, what have I become? I'm saving up for a pair of L3000 when I said I was gonna stop after the A900. Damn this board, damn you all.
biggrin.gif

May 1, 2004 at 6:54 PM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stoner
OMG, what have I become? I'm saving up for a pair of L3000 when I said I was gonna stop after the A900. Damn this board, damn you all.
biggrin.gif

yay, join the Leatherhead club Stoner.
biggrin.gif
you know you want to. check my photobucket link in my sig for a virtual experience of unpacking the ATH-L3000 box.
wink.gif
you have to go backwards from the last picture to the first one... photobucket is weird and puts the highest numbered pictures first....

May 1, 2004 at 7:22 PM Post #7 of 14
This is my third pair of headphones (all of them were under 200 US dollars and I bought them over the span of 2 years), I bought it to use with my PCDP. He thinks one will suffice. Not one person in my family understands the idea of a hobby or a passion that you put the majority of your money and or attention into. They are just booring people with booring lives. O well..........

May 1, 2004 at 7:28 PM Post #8 of 14
ya, I think my family gave up on me a while ago when I came home with a pair of the ATH-W2002 since they knew I bought the ATH-W11JPN only a few years back. good for me though, unregulated headphone purchases after that (at least as far as they are concerned, my wallet has some regulations going on though.).
biggrin.gif

they all have their uses so I don't see why I shouldn't have as many headphones as I do.

May 1, 2004 at 7:38 PM Post #9 of 14
LOL. Good one WhiteBread. Some people think that just because you can only war one pair at a time that you only NEED one pair.

May 1, 2004 at 8:27 PM Post #10 of 14
The question is: how do you like them?

I'm loving my hd580's, even though my amp started having issues the day I got them
frown.gif

May 1, 2004 at 9:42 PM Post #11 of 14
So far, I'm loving my DJ1!!!!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

May 1, 2004 at 9:42 PM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by ServinginEcuador
LOL. Good one WhiteBread. Some people think that just because you can only war one pair at a time that you only NEED one pair.

Exactly!!!

May 2, 2004 at 1:42 AM Post #13 of 14
Making fun of someone kinda loses it's impact when you mispell a word in the title of your thread
wink.gif

-dd3mon

May 2, 2004 at 1:56 AM Post #14 of 14
Grammar aside, I might give him my modded koss's and call it a day. however, each of my headphones does something different for me. Yet, before joining this forum I had two headphones. One for home and one for walking about. Now I have five pairs. If it gets much more than this please shoot me in the leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back