My Brainwavz are broken for the second time!!
Jan 5, 2012 at 1:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

david8090

Head-Fier
Hi all,

I am really disappointed. My Brainwavz B2's are broken again. The right channel yet only gives a really low volume. Yesterday they worked fine, but like the last time, suddenly one of the channels stops working as it should be. First I thought it was the song, maybe the connector, then maybe my device.. No, there is either no visible damage on the cord..

Because this is the second time my B2's have broken, I am really curious if there are more people having troubles with this product. I never had any problems with other IEMs so far. 

It must be a factory fault..

Any other experiences? 

Thanks

Jan 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM Post #2 of 7
In many reviews the B2's have already been noted to have a lower than average build quality despite its price. I would return them for store credit and wait until something less fragile is released.

Jan 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #3 of 7

Quote:
In many reviews the B2's have already been noted to have a lower than average build quality despite its price. I would return them for store credit and wait until something less fragile is released.

Thanks.. but they are not visible damaged. It's just inside the IEM.. Like they had too much volume. However, I never listen with the volume higher then 70%.. 

Does somebody have any suggestions for a better pair? Btw.. It seems like they have removed the B2's from the webshop.. 

Jan 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM Post #4 of 7
I have an M2 which have good built quality. They are 5 months old and working well.

EDIT: Sorry I thought the discussion was about M2

Jan 6, 2012 at 1:29 PM Post #6 of 7
Thanks. I have contacted mp4nation. I hope they can refund... *looking for other brands*

A few months ago I have read a huge IEM comparison here on head-fi but I can't find it anymore.. is there any (up to date) comparison somewhere? 
Looking for new IEMS for $100-180 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back