My boy somehow broke the plastic ear piece off my shure e500
Sep 18, 2006 at 10:31 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
Contact Shure.

x 2..

also, maybe your boy has a future in fine aftermarket tweaks and post OEM modifications to headphones..see if he has any other fancy tasks scheduled on your cans!! Like a recable, driver replacement, or contact/capring material upgrade!
tongue.gif

Sep 18, 2006 at 10:33 PM Post #4 of 7
That boy would be in some trouble and would be buying me a new pair. Sorry to hear about it. Please don't be too hard on the boy.

Sep 19, 2006 at 1:00 AM Post #5 of 7
THanks guys. I'll contact shure.

My 3 year old boy knew he did wrong and was upset... I couldn't be mad for more than a minute. But does he ever get into things
smily_headphones1.gif

Hey I got an idea. .... watch... do you have some nice headphones?
I live in Michigan as well and I need a baby sitter
580smile.gif

Sep 19, 2006 at 4:56 AM Post #6 of 7
eiekal,

I sold my last pair of cans before I moved back to Michigan a few months ago, and I had planned on upgrading. Moving was expensive and I've not been financially stable(I have other hobbies). I plan on buying a new setup when my finances allow it, and right now I am thinking about getting the Stax SRS3030 combo. I listen to alot of jazz and hear that electrostatics are great for it. I also have my eye on the AKG K701 or a Grado.

Sep 22, 2006 at 9:12 PM Post #7 of 7
Shure has excellent customer service and will take good care of you if you contact them directly. That said, you can send them to me and I will make sure they are fixed by Shure and returned to you.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back