MX500: Where can I purchase them in LA area?
Oct 16, 2001 at 6:04 AM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

i audition the koss ksc-50.........it sux. it was terrible...

Bzzt. Wrong answer.

Seriously, though, would you care to give a more thorough, thoughtful answer? Especially since most people think the KSC-50 is a very good inexpensive headphone?

Oct 16, 2001 at 3:44 PM Post #17 of 17
I just bought a pair of ksc-50s from Circuit City, and I personally like them.. They have a full well rounded sound with nice bass extension. There is this new band that I've been listening to exclusively, but unfortunately their cd is a little bass shy. I like how these fill in that area. I first thought they were uncomfortable, but I think I was putting them on wrong. I was over rotating them on my ear. The plastic clip was jabbing the part where the ear meets the side of the head. I can dance around with them, and they won't fall off. I personally like the sound of them. I used to own the porta pros, the jrs, and the optimus pro 25s. Portapros weren't that durable because my dog easily tore them apart!
frown.gif
I remember comparing the bass with my friend's V6s. The Pros seemed to have stronger bass. He was impressed. I think it was just that pair though, because the pair I bought later didn't seem as impressive.

Too bad I feel stupid wearing them. How does Sony's alien mascot get all those chicks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back