Musiland MD-10
Jan 23, 2007 at 6:43 AM Post #91 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatticus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just checked and iFiaudio says out of stock.

http://www.ifiaudio.com/md10.html

I am sorry, my news was not updated.
I did not expect so many people are interested in this little stuff
orphsmile.gif
. Just heard from Mr.Fan's friend, Maybe musiland will increase price after Chinese Spring Festival.

After listening for several days, I also agree this little stuff was underestimated. as I know, the salary of Chinese workers is less than one tenth of workers from EU or US.

Jan 23, 2007 at 6:50 AM Post #92 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by pftrvlr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From where in China can you get the MD10 directly?

It was sent directly from Shanghai. you may inquire Mr.Fan's friend (yelzin@gmail.com) for details.

Jan 23, 2007 at 7:11 PM Post #93 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by serotec /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was sent directly from Shanghai. you may inquire Mr.Fan's friend (yelzin@gmail.com) for details.

email sent

wonder what's the price to Canada and if it's the 110V version....

iFi Audio is still OOS

Jan 23, 2007 at 7:45 PM Post #94 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowVlican /img/forum/go_quote.gif
iFi Audio is still OOS

I just emailed them. They gave me a quote of 3 weeks before they expected to have more in stock. Just have to wait then. I also wonder if when they do come back in stock, the $270 price will jump to $299, which is what the MD10 is priced at elsewhere.

Jan 23, 2007 at 9:09 PM Post #95 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just emailed them. They gave me a quote of 3 weeks before they expected to have more in stock. Just have to wait then. I also wonder if when they do come back in stock, the $270 price will jump to $299, which is what the MD10 is priced at elsewhere.

ok so the dude in Shanghai only has the 220V version

looks like i'll have to put my hopes into iFi Audio not to jack up the price like Pacific Valve
rolleyes.gif

Jan 24, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #97 of 269
It's in stock in australia
smily_headphones1.gif
i never thought the day would come when we have more access to a piece hardware than americans
tongue.gif

Jan 24, 2007 at 2:41 AM Post #98 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by hugz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's in stock in australia
smily_headphones1.gif
i never thought the day would come when we have more access to a piece hardware than americans
tongue.gif

What can I say? I moved from Sydney to LA few years ago.
frown.gif

Jan 25, 2007 at 10:47 AM Post #99 of 269
Finally got mine a few days ago, and I can say the sound is really great. I'll sell my X-Fi without a single regret.
biggrin.gif

However, I'm having a few problems with USB input. There's often some clicks and pops when a sound (or a music) begins and occasionally when music is playing. I know it's my computer, but I can't find from where it comes...
Anyway I'm still very happy with it. Now I'm waiting for the RCA cable I've ordered, because having my Headfive plugged on the earphone out with a mini>RCA cable is not the best solution.
rolleyes.gif

Jan 25, 2007 at 12:07 PM Post #100 of 269
I have to admit I get the crap sounds using usb and c-media devices in cheap usb headsets. I'm not going to be happy if this dac suffers the same fate
frown.gif

I'm lucky I don't need this device until perhaps closer to summer.

Jan 25, 2007 at 12:38 PM Post #101 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yotsuba /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally got mine a few days ago, and I can say the sound is really great. I'll sell my X-Fi without a single regret.
biggrin.gif

However, I'm having a few problems with USB input. There's often some clicks and pops when a sound (or a music) begins and occasionally when music is playing. I know it's my computer, but I can't find from where it comes...
Anyway I'm still very happy with it. Now I'm waiting for the RCA cable I've ordered, because having my Headfive plugged on the earphone out with a mini>RCA cable is not the best solution.
rolleyes.gif

r u using destop or laptop computer?
I am using a toshiba laptop at the moment, and I can't hear any clicks and pops. Maybe it depends on computer itself.
you may try to hook it up to another laptop.

Jan 25, 2007 at 2:06 PM Post #102 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by myelin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
r u using destop or laptop computer?
I am using a toshiba laptop at the moment, and I can't hear any clicks and pops. Maybe it depends on computer itself.
you may try to hook it up to another laptop.

No, it's a desktop computer, and a quite powerful one (amd X2 4200+, 2gb ram). I tried every usb port, and I just formatted and reinstalled the system so I don't think it comes from Windows or drivers...
I'll try to use a PCI card with USB ports instead of using the port of the motherboard, and maybe use an other usb cable...

Jan 27, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #104 of 269
Oh nice. Maybe I should get one then.
smily_headphones1.gif

But I dunno if I should wait for the MD30 instead. But if it will take over 6 months I dunno if I should bother to wait.

Jan 27, 2007 at 4:41 AM Post #105 of 269
Pacific Valve sent me an email saying that they will receive their shipement next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back