Musiland md-10 vs emu 0404 usb
Apr 13, 2007 at 4:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Valius

New Head-Fier
Hello, I read almoust all threads ragarding dacs I'm interested in, but still can't decide. My sound card(creative sound blaster live value) is very outdated and is not capable of bit-perfect playback. I got impression that external dac is way better than internal SC, thats why I'm considering usb dac. My budget is about 350$. So my question is which one should be better option: emu 0404usb (210$ or 160eur) or musiland md-10(I don't know what the price could be including shipping(Lithuania), but I guess ~350$). I chose those, because they have integrated headphone amplif. Is the sound quality very different from those dacs?
Or should it be better option to by x-fi extreme music and add zhaolu 2.5(I don't consider to mod) ?
I have Ultrasones 2200ule and listen to various kinds of music, except the metal, hard rock, rap etc. Don't play games either, and don't intend to do any records

Jun 14, 2007 at 3:37 AM Post #3 of 4
I don't have enough dispensible cash to get each of these right now to compare. Has anyone listened to both?

Jun 14, 2007 at 5:33 AM Post #4 of 4
i want to know too..time for me to get a dac too maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back