Musicmatch 10 and Zen Micro
Mar 17, 2005 at 4:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

trombs

New Head-Fier
Does anyone have any experience with Musicmatch Jukebox 10 and the ZM? Can you use it to transfer music to the ZM? I'm looking for a program that does a better job of managing music versus Creative MediaSource or Windows Media Player 10.

I have a three year old version of Musicmatch and found the Super Tagging feature to be well worth the $20. I'm wondering if an upgrade is worth it. Thanks for the input...

Mar 17, 2005 at 6:16 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by trombs
Does anyone have any experience with Musicmatch Jukebox 10 and the ZM? Can you use it to transfer music to the ZM? I'm looking for a program that does a better job of managing music versus Creative MediaSource or Windows Media Player 10.

I have a three year old version of Musicmatch and found the Super Tagging feature to be well worth the $20. I'm wondering if an upgrade is worth it. Thanks for the input...

I use Musicmatch 7.5 and I really like it for the supertagging and organization features (definitely a minority opinion around here). I tried MM10 (I have the "lifetime" subscription) and decided it was total garbage. I can't speak for Zen transfer abilities as I'm a drag and dropper, but MM10 is full of bloatware and seems especially unintuitive as compared to the older versions. I know traditional MM forwards and backwards, but the newer versions have me struggling to perform simple tasks.

Overall, MM10 seems more concerned about selling me tunes online than being a premier music creator/organizer. Version 7.5 was always the best for me. Once it's obsolete (usually when tag requests to the server stop being recognized), I'll probably use EAC more as a ripper and some other program as my library organizer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back