Musicdirect 10% off all demos sale
Jun 22, 2007 at 10:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

spraggih

Headphoneus Supremus
I do not work for Musicdirect. I just get their newsletter and thought many head-fiers would be interested. If this is inappropriate to post for any reasons - my apologies. I will delete it immediately.

http://www.musicdirect.com/products/demos.asp

Contact Music Direct
1-800-449-8333
md@musicdirect.com

1pix.gif
Music Direct Soundbytes - Summer Demo Sale - June 22, 2007

1pix.gif

From now until Friday, June 29, take an additional 10% off our entire inventory of demo products! Many of these items are in-store or trade show demos with very limited previous usage! All demo items are extremely limited in quantity. Demos are only available by calling Music Direct at 800-449-8333 during normal business hours and cannot be ordered from our website.
To view our complete demo store, please follow this link.

To view our complete demo store, please follow this link.

1pix.gif
Featured Demo Items

Grado SR-325i Headphones
Retail Price $295
Demo Sale Price $269
The ever-popular and great-sounding SR-325 has just received an upgrade. The new SR-325i gets a larger and redesigned metal housing and updated drivers, yet it is still the same price as the old SR-325!
To visit our demo store, please follow this link.

Creek Destiny Integrated Amplifier
Retail Price $2395
Demo Sale Price $1999
The Destiny Amp is Mike Creek’s masterpiece, and rightly so. The best Creek amplifier we’ve ever heard, the Destiny steps beyond Creek’s budget beginnings and shows what a great designer can do when coupled with a larger budget.

McCormack DNA-500 Amplifier
Retail Price $6995
Demo Sale Price $5699
Steve McCormack's latest design is the best amplifier in its class that we have ever heard! Where else do you find an amp that, while possessing incredible muscle (at 500Watts/Channel), can still present music with incredible finesse! The DNA-500 shows audiophiles how music is meant to be heard.

Esoteric DV-50S Universal Digital Player
Retail Price $5600
Demo Sale Price $3695
The Esoteric DV-50S’ universal player was developed for CD, SACD, DVD-Audio, and DVD-Video. By challenging the very limits of each of the disc formats, the DV-50S sets a new standard for digital audio and video reproduction. Not only does the DV-50S accurately reproduce the most intricate details of the recorded material, it delivers all the emotion and soul of the original performance.

Music Hall MMF 2.1 LE Turntable
Retail Price $399
Demo Sale Price $315
The Music Hall MMF 2.1 LE takes everything about the acclaimed MMF 2.1 and adds a super cool Ferrari Red, high-gloss finish. The MMF 2.1 LE is a limited edition, Stereophile recommended turntable that spins heads as well as vinyl! This entry-level turntable is easy to set-up and is guaranteed to bring you back to analog.

Furman PST 8 Digital Power Station
Retail Price $175
Demo Sale Price $142
Don’t let the captive power cord fool you. Any superficial resemblance to other “power bars” is misleading. These are serious power conditioners, listed by UL and warrantied for three years! They combine exceptional protection from surges and spikes, including immediate shut down from overvoltage, with very effective AC noise reduction.

Valve Audio Predator Integrated Amplifier
Retail Price $3000
Demo Sale Price $2414
The Predator is an all-out attack on everything in its price range. The Predator uses four Sovtek 6922 dual triode tubes, plate loaded directly to four pairs of new generation Mosfet transistors. Get the best of both worlds by combining the best attributes of tube and solid-state technology in a single chassis!

Pro-Ject Tube Box MK II Phono Stage
Retail Price $349
Demo Sale Price $297
Boasting 60dB of gain for Moving Coil cartridges, the Tube Box II will drive most moving coil cartridges. Dual 12AX7 tubes give greater channel separation than single tube designs and higher gain. Want tubes for your phono stage but don't want to spend a million bucks? Here's your answer!

More Demo Items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back