Music to feel better to
Dec 27, 2023 at 11:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DigitalJust

100+ Head-Fier
What albums do you put on that make you feel better? Like your go to records when you need to clear your mind or transport yourself to a better mood.

Feeling sad due to some health things and my go to records have been listened to too much. I can appreciate any genre...metal included, just no black metal. Would just like to put something on that plays good start to finish. If it's something you care about and gives you good feels, I'd like to know.

Thanks. Appreciate you all. For the gearheads out there im listening through 2021 lcd-x through sonnox listenhub.

Dec 27, 2023 at 11:22 PM Post #2 of 5
Bill Withers is my pick-me-up guy. Lovely Day is where I start and then just play his hits. Miles Davis’ Kind of Blue is my other. I was always a grunge/metal/90’s hip hop kind of guy, but my norm can be overwhelming when I’m overwhelmed.

Dec 28, 2023 at 12:05 AM Post #3 of 5
Bill Withers is my pick-me-up guy. Lovely Day is where I start and then just play his hits. Miles Davis’ Kind of Blue is my other. I was always a grunge/metal/90’s hip hop kind of guy, but my norm can be overwhelming when I’m overwhelmed.
Thanks. Will check out Bill Withers. Kind of Blue definitely is a great record, but it definitely makes me feel blue.

Dec 28, 2023 at 2:41 AM Post #4 of 5
What albums do you put on that make you feel better? Like your go to records when you need to clear your mind or transport yourself to a better mood.

Feeling sad due to some health things and my go to records have been listened to too much. I can appreciate any genre...metal included, just no black metal. Would just like to put something on that plays good start to finish. If it's something you care about and gives you good feels, I'd like to know.

Thanks. Appreciate you all. For the gearheads out there im listening through 2021 lcd-x through sonnox listenhub.
I love the album Changes by king gizzard and the lizard wizard.

It helps me relax big time. Hope you find some peace 🤝

Dec 29, 2023 at 2:27 PM Post #5 of 5
Chris Joss - Sticks.
Always puts a smile on my face and have a positive effect on my mood 😊
Best wishes to you, hope you will get through the challenges soon 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back