Music Recommendations Please!
Aug 5, 2006 at 7:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Aldo_Lopez

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everybody! I love it when I find a new song or artist that I just absolutely love. It gets me so excited and I have so much more fun listening to some this new song or artist then listening to a new piece of audio equipment. So what artists do you recommend for someone that likes music like Cascada, Alice Deejay, and DJ Tiesto (KIND OF like in that order; I mainly like Adagio for Strings from Tiesto but he has some other great songs)?

THANK YOU!!

NOTE: I am looking for music close to this style/genre and NOT a new kind of music or genre based on this kind of music. If it helps I sampled some Pink Floyd songs because it seems very popular on here and I did NOT like it at all. I dont know if that will help though?

Aug 6, 2006 at 7:24 AM Post #2 of 6
I'm guessing this is dance/electronica. You probably would have gotten some responses if you named the genre in your post or title. I listened to some of your music and i understand why you don't like pink floyd. As much as as i like floyd there is not enough rhythm to dance to. There was an electronica thread a while back. I'm sure a search of genre or artist would yield some good recommendations.

Aug 10, 2006 at 4:54 PM Post #4 of 6
Amen Orchestra - "17 Waves"
basshead.gif

Aug 12, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #5 of 6
i love pink floyd!!! but it aint cascada so you needent mention that.lol. ipink floyd is amazing stuff but not dance

try sandstorm by Da Rude (or is it Darude) and clam before the storm

what is love by haddaway (older but it can be catchy)

there is some madonna stuff like that. ray of light and music are pretty good. the new one is ok.

try technobeam and gone gone gone by the new deal

if you can take some older stuff id recommend sweat dreams by eurythmics. its good but mab slow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back