Music in Civilization IV
May 14, 2007 at 7:33 PM Post #2 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really interested in knowing the music of the post Industrial Era, can anyone tell me what these are.

Can you be more specific? Some would claim that we haven't yet escaped the 'Industrial Era'.

May 15, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #4 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by catachresis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you be more specific? Some would claim that we haven't yet escaped the 'Industrial Era'.

-_- you haven't played the game have you.

May 16, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #6 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by catachresis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL. that made my day. no wonder its so hard to advance
smily_headphones1.gif

May 17, 2007 at 10:18 PM Post #9 of 19
I have that game and used to love playing it but currently have it uninstalled. I love the music throughout the whole game, so I would like to know too.

May 19, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #11 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by bperboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Slightly off topic, but how would you find the game, in terms of how enjoyable it was to play?

Also, is there a separate disc for the soundtrack?

The game is very fun. If you enjoyed any of the past Civ games you will enjoy Civ 4.

No separate soundtrack disc that I know of, but the music that comes with the game is MP3s, so you can listen to it outside of the game if you want.

May 19, 2007 at 6:28 AM Post #12 of 19
The game is awesome.

My favorite scenario/mod is Warlords on Earth1000AD with ViSa modpack. The funnest military conquest I had with that is with Mongolia; I worked my way down to China and held occupancy with my archers, and made sustainable expansion (as in, pillaging and conquering) the rest of China, across the seas to Japan and eventually all of India. I know I need oil for the future generations, so I built a fleet of Galleons and quickly occupied the Arabian peninsula. Once I had the potential resources, I made peace with everybody and focused on technology and growth.

Man is the game fun. The music that goes with it is great.

May 20, 2007 at 11:57 AM Post #13 of 19
Wow, I sometimes forget that people actually have time to play "games" - I mean, games that don't involve children.

rolleyes.gif

May 20, 2007 at 12:01 PM Post #14 of 19
And the funny thing is, I never played many video or computer games.. well.. there were times though, I was addicted to certain things... Atari when I was a kid.. then Tetris, then Mortal Combat and Sonic on the Sega.. and even now, sometimes I think.. man, I wish i could have that time back that I spent playing video games..

sorry..

May 20, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The game is awesome.

My favorite scenario/mod is Warlords on Earth1000AD with ViSa modpack. The funnest military conquest I had with that is with Mongolia; I worked my way down to China and held occupancy with my archers, and made sustainable expansion (as in, pillaging and conquering) the rest of China, across the seas to Japan and eventually all of India. I know I need oil for the future generations, so I built a fleet of Galleons and quickly occupied the Arabian peninsula. Once I had the potential resources, I made peace with everybody and focused on technology and growth.

Man is the game fun. The music that goes with it is great.

How hard is it to get into Civ IV if I've never played any of the others? I had a few friends that were really immersed in Civ III.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back