music for the "first time"
Feb 9, 2005 at 12:08 AM Post #31 of 39
I've yet to have my "first time", but I've always figured that the first disc of Led Zeppelin's "Physical Graffitti" would be fitting. If you ignore the lyrics, Alice in Chains' "Jar of Flies" would be perfect.

Feb 9, 2005 at 12:43 AM Post #32 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by saxphile
I don't know if you guys have noticed, but there's a really big problem here - none of the songs you proposed is longer than 5 minutes. That's quite a bit shorter than how long it takes for mentioned activity (well, usually, anyway).
cool.gif

That's a good point. One of the couples in the group who have been together since Jr. High School had Ravel"s "Bolero" and were inspired by seeing the movie "10" on cable.

BTW: You would be surprised how many women think "Closer" to be a very sexy song though in a nasty way. I know my GF thinks so.

Feb 9, 2005 at 2:53 AM Post #33 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by saxphile
I don't know if you guys have noticed, but there's a really big problem here - none of the songs you proposed is longer than 5 minutes.

Point taken. I think that most of us had music to set the mood in mind.

Feb 9, 2005 at 4:15 AM Post #35 of 39
Orgy - Stitches would seem appropriate. Although I wouldn't play fast music in the background, since I'd feel necessary to keep up and stay in tune. Not exactly a good thing.

Feb 9, 2005 at 5:07 AM Post #36 of 39
saxphile: actually, This Is Hardcore runs a little over six minutes. And I had a solution for the problem, in any case...there was someone else in the room, and each time Pure Morning finished, a vague motion was made indicating that he was to start it playing again. which he did. What a trooper.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 9, 2005 at 11:02 AM Post #37 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamWill
there was someone else in the room, and each time Pure Morning finished, a vague motion was made indicating that he was to start it playing again. which he did. What a trooper.
smily_headphones1.gif

There is something called ahem... repeat track ahem... And I have problem visualizing the situation you described, although I'm not sure if I'll like it if I did.
eek.gif

Please tell me that happened in a frat, then no explanations would be necessary.
tongue.gif

Feb 9, 2005 at 11:36 AM Post #38 of 39
i think my first time was accompanied by one of the debussy nocturnes. next time i talk to that particular ex (we are on pretty amiable terms, actually) i'll ask which one. it's the kind of thing she would remember
redface.gif

Feb 9, 2005 at 11:37 AM Post #39 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamWill
saxphile: actually, This Is Hardcore runs a little over six minutes. And I had a solution for the problem, in any case...there was someone else in the room, and each time Pure Morning finished, a vague motion was made indicating that he was to start it playing again. which he did. What a trooper.
smily_headphones1.gif

now why would you put your dad through such an ordeal?
wink.gif
good song, btw. placebo kicks that androgynous groove thang, oooooh yeah. giggity giggity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back