Music Euphoria
May 18, 2010 at 3:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

KingStyles

Headphoneus Supremus
How often do you have a listening session where everything just sound so good you dont want to stop listening? Your system, headphones, the music, your mood all seem to be aligned perfectly that everything you play sounds awesome. What attributes to this euphoria of music listening?

May 18, 2010 at 3:22 AM Post #2 of 7
For me, I usually get that late at night, especially if I'm lying down or sitting in a really comfortable chair. Everything just sounds wonderful. Maybe it's because of how tired I am, but it is nonetheless euphoric.

sometimes it happens in the day time. Don't really know how to explain that though.

May 18, 2010 at 4:10 AM Post #3 of 7
For some reason being buzzed makes me enjoy the music a lot more. 

May 18, 2010 at 1:46 PM Post #4 of 7
Every once in a while for me it just clicks. It dosent matter what I listen to it is just a pleasure and cant wait to hear the next cd. I tend to get more excited and less tired as I listen when I am feeling it like last night. Maybe its because of stressful day or a headache or being tired that keeps me from enjoying it to this extent. It seems random though.

May 19, 2010 at 12:54 AM Post #6 of 7
I seem to have two distinct ways to get to the euphoria. 
One, with alcohol, obviously.  It just gets you to forget all the wiring and the power and that funny thing that one recording does and all that.  Easier to relax, for sure, and that seems to be the key. 
The other occurs when I am lucid, sober, and very awake, but very relaxed.  I've only recently discovered this, but at least three times I have experienced synesthesia. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back