Music Direct Visit 2011 + Pictures
Jul 8, 2011 at 8:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Zombie_X

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi all,

I was out on vacation for most of this week and decided to go to Music Direct to get a few things. I ended up walking out of the building with Faith No More: Angel Dust, and a pair of Grado SR-80i's. My dad ended up getting a few things as well (Alison Krauss - Paper Airplane, Paul Macartney 1). They had just put on a new record on their main set-up and it was really good sounding. God I love the Focal speakers they were using and wish I had the fund and space for them, sigh...

I talked to Bes there for quite a while. He helped me on a previous visit in which I bought my X-CANV8P. We ended up talking about headphone audio for a bit and I briefly mentioned the Beyerdynamic T1 and told him they are the equivalent of the HD800 but slightly warmer. I had asked if they were planning on carrying anything by Beyerdynamic and they said they might in the future as several customers have made inquiries about them. After that he got another employee to grab my headphones and then a different employee proceeded to ring me up. I ended up talking to him for a while about headphones and headphone amps and even my own gear. He had never heard of Audio-GD before but was interested in them.

Anyhow they are really nice guys and I recommend you guys give them a visit in the future. The building from the outside jsut looks like a really worn down warehouse, but the inside is....AWESOME!

So onward to the pictures!! I did not take any pictures of the staff because they were quite busy. I did spot a HD650 and a Ultrasone headphone out on the desks though.

Jul 8, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #2 of 3
Nice little space they got. Too bad you didn't hijack some of those speakers for me
devil_face.gif

Jul 8, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #3 of 3
I would like their whole floor set-up!

Quote:
Nice little space they got. Too bad you didn't hijack some of those speakers for me
devil_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back