Music City Head-Fi Meet - Nashville Area, CANCELLLED March 9, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2018 at 10:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

kilkil

500+ Head-Fier
Due to lack of interest. I'm going to cancel/postpone this meet.

2019 Annual Nashville Area Meet:

I've been having smaller Whiskey-Fi meets which tend to focus more on Whiskey. My plan for this larger meet is to focus more on Headphones and Audio, especially with having vendors attend. With that said, there will be whiskey and other spirits here, feel free to bring a bottle to share.

Date/Time: D
ue to lack of interest. I'm going to cancel/postpone this meet.

Location: About an hour east of Nashville, 2 hours north of Chattanooga, 2 hours west of Knoxville
1847 Puckett Point Rd, Smithville, TN 37166
I-40 to Exit #273 that is TN56 South. Cross the bridge, then Puckett Point Rd will be on your left.
The house is 1.7 miles down Puckett Point Rd, on the left side.

For the people coming from Kentucky on I65, I don't recommend getting off the interstate before exit 38 in KY due to small curvy country road driving for many hours. Thus i recommend exit 38 or exit 2 in KY.

Parking
: The house is on the left side of the road with a driveway that can hold 4 cars (2 must be compact). Across the street there is a light blue garage, that is also mine, it has another 6-8 parking spaces, plus parking on grass as needed (just past the house on the left side of the road and around the garage, making sure not to block my neighbors driveways).

Food
: Feel free to bring food to share. There will be food, I haven't decided yet on what i'll make.

Beverage
: Feel free to bring beverages to share, There will be whiskey and water

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2018 at 9:33 PM Post #2 of 21
Our last mini-meet is now completed. Time to start thinking and preparing for the main meet in March.

Dec 23, 2018 at 7:04 PM Post #3 of 21
Count me in for sure.

Jan 2, 2019 at 2:20 PM Post #4 of 21
Jan 3, 2019 at 5:12 PM Post #5 of 21
Message received, Loud & Clear --- LOL --- well done, Tom!

It would be uber-cool to meet @whirlwind and @jaywillin in person.

And, to hopefully reacquaint and catch-up with the elders of the local Head-Fi community, who introduced me to this hobby, a few years ago!

Cheers,
RCB

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #6 of 21
message received here, I've been a no show at the last several , I'm going to mark the calendar and give it my best !

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:19 PM Post #7 of 21
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone also.
I've heard stories of Jay from my first meet, I hope to see you in person.

Jan 3, 2019 at 7:49 PM Post #9 of 21
And to boot ... we really want to see that Porsche! You out there @pippen99?
So that was his ? I was looking for his Jag and didn’t see it in Chicago but did see a Porsche.

Jan 3, 2019 at 8:11 PM Post #10 of 21
Ray Samuels had the silver Cayenne. Mine was the red Panamera. Pretty much the same color as the Jaguar. Probably won't make it for the Nashville meet. I will be in Nashville on Feb 28 for Kacey Musgraves and then in Louisville on March 2 for the Louisville meet. Coming back to Nashville on the 9th is probably more driving in such a short period than I want to do.

My preordered ZMF Verite is now listed as "Assembly" so hopefully Zach starts shipping in a couple of weeks.

Hope all of you from Nashville can make it to Louisville!

Jan 3, 2019 at 8:16 PM Post #11 of 21
The Panamera is the one I noticed sweet ride my friend. Hey what is a few hundred miles for friends : )

Jan 3, 2019 at 8:41 PM Post #12 of 21
I agree the panamera is a sweet ride.

Jan 4, 2019 at 5:30 AM Post #13 of 21
I would love to attend one of these meets and meet the great people that attend...everybody seems like such a great bunch of folks!

It is just extremely hard for me to get away, too much life stuff going on.

I really look forward to the day that I can retire and have some time on my hands.

I really would not even care about the gear so much, hell some of mine is too heavy to lug around, but to meet the people would be wonderful.

Jan 4, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #14 of 21
I really would not even care about the gear so much, hell some of mine is too heavy to lug around, but to meet the people would be wonderful.

Same here, Joe. You should add Tom's house to your bucket list ... the view of the lake is worth the drive!

Jan 7, 2019 at 5:45 PM Post #15 of 21
I should be able to make this! Especially this far in advanced just hope the Prius can get up those few steep hills lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back