Music Apps, Tips and Tricks for the LG V30, V35, V40, V50 & V60
Jan 23, 2018 at 3:58 PM Post #46 of 1,175
Question on the Neutron UI...

When I adjust the volume in the app, it goes in huge jumps of the slider. If it's in the background, it still adjusts in single increments from 0-75, but it does not seem to line up between the system volume and neutron. Is there a setting to get rid of their slider and massive volume jumps?

Jan 23, 2018 at 5:08 PM Post #47 of 1,175
Question on the Neutron UI...

When I adjust the volume in the app, it goes in huge jumps of the slider. If it's in the background, it still adjusts in single increments from 0-75, but it does not seem to line up between the system volume and neutron. Is there a setting to get rid of their slider and massive volume jumps?
Not that I know of. The developer is aware of the issue though, so it may get fixed in a future update.

Jan 23, 2018 at 9:52 PM Post #49 of 1,175
Although I use an HTC-10, I found this entire thread very interesting! Thanks for the info! (Already a Neutron fan and owner - those settings you suggested I hadn't tried, though!)

Terry

Feb 1, 2018 at 9:54 AM Post #52 of 1,175
Any update on ISO support with Neutron (as i painstakingly convert all mine to playable DSF in the interim)? I just got my $120 400gb Sandisk card from Poland (didn't think it would ever arrive) and itching to fill it up with either the DSF or ISO files...and Neutron is pretty much the last holdout. The only advantage to DSF is less space because many of my ISO files are multichannel ones (which are of course larger than 2ch versions)--all else goes to ISO.

Simiarly, does UAPP not skip anymore playing that format? That was bad last time i tried it...

Feb 1, 2018 at 10:21 AM Post #53 of 1,175
Any update on ISO support with Neutron (as i painstakingly convert all mine to playable DSF in the interim)? I just got my $120 400gb Sandisk card from Poland (didn't think it would ever arrive) and itching to fill it up with either the DSF or ISO files...and Neutron is pretty much the last holdout. The only advantage to DSF is less space because many of my ISO files are multichannel ones (which are of course larger than 2ch versions)--all else goes to ISO.

Simiarly, does UAPP not skip anymore playing that format? That was bad last time i tried it...
Still waiting for Play Store update for UAPP. AFAIK, iso/zip support is still on the Neutron to-do list, but not yet implemented.

BTW, I hate to be skeptical, cynical, have a glass that's half empty, etc., but I would bet any money you do NOT have a 400 Gb card.

I recommend checking out the following:

Feb 1, 2018 at 11:19 AM Post #54 of 1,175
Still waiting for Play Store update for UAPP. AFAIK, iso/zip support is still on the Neutron to-do list, but not yet implemented.

BTW, I hate to be skeptical, cynical, have a glass that's half empty, etc., but I would bet any money you do NOT have a 400 Gb card.

I recommend checking out the following:

No doubt--i was more skeptical than you as i can't think of many more things more faked! But i did put it in my PC and it showed 366gb available. So far so good...but will it last... Supposedly returnable if starts acting funky...

Took over a month to get to US, but worth it if legit card.

Feb 1, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #55 of 1,175
No doubt--i was more skeptical than you as i can't think of many more things more faked! But i did put it in my PC and it showed 366gb available. So far so good...but will it last... Supposedly returnable if starts acting funky...

Took over a month to get to US, but worth it if legit card.

I hope you got lucky, but I somehow doubt it. Your computer will report a large amount of Gb free - they hack the file allocation table to make it do exactly that. I'm afraid that doesn't prove it's legit. I'd check out that previous youtube link. Good luck!

Feb 1, 2018 at 1:38 PM Post #56 of 1,175
P.S. The reason I'm wary of these tricks, is I've been caught myself in the past. I also purchased a supposedly-returnable SDcard that turned out to be fake. When I saw it was fake, I immediately emailed the seller asking for an RMA. Their email response was (and I quote verbatim): "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha". Hopefully you paid the seller via credit card and not via Paypal or Western Union wire transfer, etc.? :wink:

Feb 1, 2018 at 4:23 PM Post #57 of 1,175
P.S. The reason I'm wary of these tricks, is I've been caught myself in the past. I also purchased a supposedly-returnable SDcard that turned out to be fake. When I saw it was fake, I immediately emailed the seller asking for an RMA. Their email response was (and I quote verbatim): "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha". Hopefully you paid the seller via credit card and not via Paypal or Western Union wire transfer, etc.? :wink:

HW Scan said it would take 4 hours but so far it's taken 50gb transfer OK...i am still leary as i noticed one more thing: SD cards/any memory card will have that infernal "backup" software as a factory pre-load (you know, those dirctories you immediately delete?). All of my flash drives had it but this one was completely empty. Red flag big time.

Csg...when i get home later and find it completely inaccessible I'll PM you for what i should say to the seller :wink:

Feb 5, 2018 at 12:30 PM Post #58 of 1,175
Thank you csglinux. This thread is proving to be an extremely useful resource. I'm a long term Neutron user and this brilliantly articulated info has affirmed my belief. I've also been looking to upgrade to a decent sounding phone which will eliminate the need for my to carry a DAP. Thanks again!

Feb 6, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #59 of 1,175
Thank you csglinux. This thread is proving to be an extremely useful resource. I'm a long term Neutron user and this brilliantly articulated info has affirmed my belief. I've also been looking to upgrade to a decent sounding phone which will eliminate the need for my to carry a DAP. Thanks again!

If this thread results in just one more V30 owner and/or one less iPhone owner, I will die happy :)
Thanks for the feedback and enjoy your V30 :beerchug:

Feb 6, 2018 at 4:33 PM Post #60 of 1,175
If this thread results in just one more V30 owner and/or one less iPhone owner, I will die happy :)
Thanks for the feedback and enjoy your V30 :beerchug:
V30 replaced pixel 2 xl, S8+ and Iphone 7 plus for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back