MUSE - The Resistance Tour
Mar 2, 2010 at 6:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

wgb113

100+ Head-Fier
Going to check them out live for the first time tonight in Philly...can't wait. Has anyone else already seen them on this tour or prior?

Bill

Mar 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM Post #2 of 7
Saw them a month back at a festival. Hopefully they'll keep their word and come back at the end of the year like Dom promised.

Typical cool Muse. Much the same as the Black Holes era tour though... Gotta satisfy the crowd I guess? Though if you've never seen them it will be epic!

Mar 3, 2010 at 2:46 AM Post #3 of 7
Really hope I can catch them next time they're in Australia.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 3, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #4 of 7
I saw them on their last tour at a fairly small venue in Ottawa. Really good show and performance, other than a few really slow songs where the crowd lost interest a bit. I wish they were coming back on this tour; I'd love to see them again.

Mar 3, 2010 at 7:20 PM Post #5 of 7
I thought they were phenomenal! I've been to at least 100 concerts so far and that was in my Top 5 for sure. Most of the bands I've seen have been fairly straight forward as far as stage show goes but last night was incredible!

They played a decent mix of old and new but I thought the encore was a bit short. They sounded great the entire show to boot. I never cease to be amazed at how much better concerts sound with Etymotic earplugs!

If you're on the fence about seeing them this tour I'd recommend going.

4 weeks to go until Vampire Weekend...that'll be a little different.

Bill

Mar 15, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #7 of 7
Saw them open the tour in Atlanta. Great show. They are F'ing mega in so many ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back