Multi-level battery-powered processing, have any friends tried it? Highly recommended
Mar 26, 2020 at 8:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

tdddhzq

New Head-Fier
I unintentionally found a power processing method. During a trip a year ago, I used the power bank to charge the pha 3 and found that the sound has improved significantly.This improvement involves this frequency band. It can be said that there have been good improvements in all aspects. The low frequency of the z7 has obviously improved from a quantitative aspect to a qualitative aspect, the degree of cohesion has increased significantly, and the sound field has expanded significantly.

Then, I tried to add another power bank, and found that the sound quality continued to improve, and every time you add a power bank, you can hear a significant improvement.

The method is very simple. Power bank 1 is fully charged. Use power bank 1 to charge your gear, or use power bank 1 to charge power bank 2. When power bank 2 is fully charged,use 2 charge your gear, This way you can enjoy the sound quality after upgrading.

As long as each power bank is added, the sound quality will continue to improve. I currently use 7 power banks.

I have used this method for more than a year. The difference between power banks: lithium-ion sounds will be thicker and warmer, lithium polymer sounds will be more refreshing and transparent.

Also, when charging cables and charging, the support of the power bank will also affect the sound quality.

This method is not only effective for portable gears, but also for desktops. Of course, desktops need larger capacity power banks, and they have 110V voltage output.

Please note that the next charge of the power bank is only about 75% of the original, which is due to the voltage of the lithium battery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back