Muahhaha! Lookie What I Just Won
May 27, 2003 at 10:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

RoninDiesel

100+ Head-Fier
i-1.JPG

Please tell me someone here recognizes the owner of this mask.
[size=xx-small](Hint: Pride Fighting)[/size]

May 27, 2003 at 7:59 PM Post #4 of 12
pride fc is awesome, unlike the WWF and WCW, which is fake acting.

Sorry if I offended any wrestling fans, just wanted to compare.

May 27, 2003 at 8:21 PM Post #6 of 12
i don't really watch TV, but WWF & WCW ain't really hi-fi
biggrin.gif

like owning R-10 and have no source
(looks wonderful but nothing really happens)

tongue.gif

May 27, 2003 at 8:23 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally posted by minya
Sweet!

Rough homosexual sex with strangers is going to be ten times as much fun from now on!

- Chris

if i get a mask like this, can i take a part of the "action"?
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

May 28, 2003 at 1:12 AM Post #9 of 12
SHOOT FIGHTING!!!!!

Did you know that they give UWF repeats with great english color com on Metro TV?

The only Pride tape that I own was a copy of the event in which Akira Meada Retired, that was a while back, I got it the same month it was shown in Japan.

oh, and BTW,

Many Pride fights are worked just like WWE, it's just a much more realtisic style. Only certain matches are actual shoots. Many of the guys there are Pro Wresters.

EDIT :

It's been too long, it's was RINGS not Pride that he had his final match, and UWF should read UWFI.

The part about Some Pride matches being worked is still true, see any Nobuhiko Takada match.

May 28, 2003 at 3:19 AM Post #10 of 12
The mask is going to be a future birthday present for my brother, who looks exactly like Sakuraba - a nice inside joke. Sakuraba has a cult following based on his very unorthodox style of fighting and taunting. Very entertaining to watch. Sadly, he's reaching his prime and only has a few good fights left in him.

May 28, 2003 at 11:48 AM Post #11 of 12
DId that come with a box to be stuffed into? U should change your avatar to the Gimp.

(never understood the whole wrestling thing. Guys rolling around the floor holding and grasping each other.....NOT my thing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back