1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MTP Copper

1. Mortuus
    I'm thinking about buying the copper version because I'm in the UK the cheapest I can get it at would be £160-£170. So I just wanted to know if there are any other headphones around that range that would be better or should I just be done with it and buy the coppers?

The main thing I'm stuck about is I could get the Westone 2's for around the same price.

2. naddy
    I'll go out on a limb here as I have the MTP Gold not Copper, but the Copper would seem to be a significant upgrade over the Westone 2.

3. tstarn06
    Well, I have the gold and had the Westone 2s. I prefer the MTPGs for a variety of reasons, but most of all, the instrument separation and mids/highs clarity, with just the right amount of bass. But can't speak of the copper.

4. Mortuus
    Thanks for the help. The copper's unfortunantly sold out and are only available now at around £250. So I ordered some golds, which cost me £150. The should be coming from USA to UK via expedited delivery soon I hope.