MTA Strikes Over!
Dec 22, 2005 at 8:53 PM Post #2 of 10
[rant] didn't help that i needed to be home last night for my family Christmas dinner, but i got home exactly at midnight because of the horrible Command Bus service that goes from the City to Brooklyn... i left the office at a quarter to six!

it was all planned because Wednesday's are my father's day off, and he doesn't get Christmas day off. we were supposed to have Christmas dinner, presents, the whole family get-together that happens so few and far between. but because of the friggin' strike our Christmas plans are ruined. my mood has soured and frankly i don't care about the rest of the Holiday Season this year. [/rant]

Dec 22, 2005 at 8:55 PM Post #3 of 10
I always forget how many people in NYC don't have cars. Glad to hear things are back on track

Dec 22, 2005 at 10:51 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
I always forget how many people in NYC don't have cars. Glad to hear things are back on track

Mr. bong himself owns a niiiice Mercedes.

I hope you get cheerful again ASAP bong, it's just not worth being in a bad mood
icon10.gif

Dec 23, 2005 at 3:41 AM Post #6 of 10
Has there been any talk of concerns over the workers' safety when they go back to work? Seriously.

Dec 23, 2005 at 3:46 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by jefemeister
Has there been any talk of concerns over the workers' safety when they go back to work? Seriously.

LOL!
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 23, 2005 at 3:52 AM Post #9 of 10
Only on the Internet.
Is it true our brothers in the London transit system are planning a strike on NYE?

Dec 23, 2005 at 3:59 AM Post #10 of 10
Only on the Internet.
Is it true our brothers in the London transit system are planning a strike on NYE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back