MSR7 for Classical Music
Oct 31, 2016 at 7:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jbiggie

New Head-Fier
I love Classical music and I love listening to music on the go or while I'm doing something. From what I understand the Audio Technica MSR7 is a very good portable closed headphone option but I was wondering if it was particularly good for classical or if there were other options in that sub 300$ price range that was closed and good for classical music.
Also what I mean by "good for classical" is clarity where I can hear every detail clearly and also neutrality. Soundstage is also a cool bonus for full orchestra performances.

Oct 31, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #2 of 2
  I love Classical music and I love listening to music on the go or while I'm doing something. From what I understand the Audio Technica MSR7 is a very good portable closed headphone option but I was wondering if it was particularly good for classical or if there were other options in that sub 300$ price range that was closed and good for classical music.
Also what I mean by "good for classical" is clarity where I can hear every detail clearly and also neutrality. Soundstage is also a cool bonus for full orchestra performances.

Check this: (Beyerdynamic DT660)
http://www.head-fi.org/t/634201/battle-of-the-flagships-58-headphones-compared#user_DT660

Users who are viewing this thread

Back