MS2i + Headfive, Any Impressions?
Oct 2, 2006 at 5:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

cmirza

1000+ Head-Fier
Okay, I love my Grados, far more than Sennheisers, so I think I'll use the money from my HD580s and sell my SR225s and step up the Grado line.

I really like my SR225s, great impact, nice highs and lows, I probably listen to 90% of my music through them. From what I've read, the MS2i's the most favored Grados in the $300 bracket. But I haven't been able to find many detailed impressions of the MS2i's paired to the Headfive. Anyone care to share their impressions of the MS2i's with the Headfive? Just need a little reassurement before I go through with this. Thanks!

Oct 2, 2006 at 5:27 AM Post #2 of 6
don't post here, please. don't make the headfive sound so good that i'll have to get one for myself
frown.gif

Oct 4, 2006 at 8:16 PM Post #4 of 6
Bump for curiousity, since I just bought a Headfive, and to ask where the heck one buys the Alessandro MS2i's? Meaning a Head-Fi sponsor one can buy them from. Maybe I'm just dense, but I'm having a hard time finding them.

Oct 4, 2006 at 8:28 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjhatfield
Bump for curiousity, since I just bought a Headfive, and to ask where the heck one buys the Alessandro MS2i's? Meaning a Head-Fi sponsor one can buy them from. Maybe I'm just dense, but I'm having a hard time finding them.

The only place to buy them new is direct from Alessandro:
http://www.alessandro-products.com/headphones.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back