MS1 Shipping Question
Nov 1, 2006 at 4:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Chrisrod01

Head-Fier
Yea, so i ordered some MS1 last thursday and got the receipt in my inbox but i was wondering how do i know if they shipped it ? Shouldnt i get a 2nd email saying it was shipped and this is my tracking number?

Nov 1, 2006 at 1:31 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by reivaj
when your card gets charged that means its been shipped then expect it in pretty much 3 days. including saturday. mine arrived on a saturday

Just Wondering which company ships the package because if it the postal service i dont have a big enough mailbox >?

Nov 1, 2006 at 1:54 PM Post #4 of 9
If your mailbox is too small for the package they will just leave a delivery slip for you and you will have to go to the post office to pick it up.

Nov 1, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #7 of 9
I e-mailed Alessandro the past week regarding the shipping any the reply was that they'd be getting them anytime now. Anytime.. being now til who knows when.
frown.gif

If it'd help cut through the anticipation, i'll post as soon as my credit card is charged.
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2006 at 4:33 PM Post #8 of 9
Well I ordered them last thrusday 10/26 and i have called alejandro many times but no one evers answers
confused.gif
Just wanting to confirmed my shipment. Will they send a notification to my inbox with some kind response that it has been shipped (EX tracking number?)

Nov 1, 2006 at 4:37 PM Post #9 of 9
your confirmed shipment will be the charge on your credit card. i called alessandro once and they picked up and i asked them about tracking(which they do not have). you just sort of have to be patient. it sucks but yeah its worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back